📣 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 📣

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: UA Academy is having an upcoming game against another  hero academy and the boys talk  about it as they prepare for the big  homecoming game

an upcoming game against another
hero academy and the boys talk
about it as they prepare for the big
homecoming game. All while their
girlfriends cheer them on.
( a/n: Shoto and Tomomi are Aizawa
and Hizashi's ( present mic ) adopted
kids in this one shot )
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Tomomi's look for the chapter

 ( I personally didn't like the canon cheer outfits so I edited my own version of the cheer uniform

( I personally didn't like the canon cheer outfits so I edited my own version of the cheer uniform. I think this is a better look, honestly. )

✧✵ .·  ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

"Here you go! Hope to see you at the game tonight!"

It was a Friday morning. The sun was out, the birds were chirping and the heat was lessening as football season rolled in. Which meant UA Academy's very own football team will be playing a lot of games. Mostly away games.

And with that, homecoming just rolled through. The Homecoming Dance past just two days ago and now, all of UA are gearing up for the Homecoming Game that same day. And it was an exciting time.

The Cheerleading Squad of UA Academy decided to give out little cookies and candy grams as invitations to the after party taking place after the game. Also, it doesn't hurt to boost the football players confidence. In order to help them win.

"Here you go! Hope to see you at the game tonight!" Mina skipped through the halls, holding a basket of cookie and candy grams. She passed them out to every student she saw and/or liked.

Her cheer skirt swayed as she went along as her curly pink hair was fashioned in two space buns. Orange ribbons held them in place perfectly. Her pink face sparkled with glitter makeup.