👨‍👨‍👧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚-𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢 👨‍👨‍👧

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: in this au, shota aizawa  and hizashi yamada ( aka present mic ) have adopted shoto and tomomi  when they were only 2 years old along with shinso and eri ( their other adopted children ), they make one  chaotic and happy family

and hizashi yamada ( aka present mic )
have adopted shoto and tomomi
when they were only 2 years old
along with shinso and eri ( their other
adopted children ), they make one
chaotic and happy family.

has a modern family vibe to
it. so there will be "confessionals"
of them talking about their kids

Also Dabi will be a pro-hero in this
and he will be called Touya.

all confessionals are typed in
italic.
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

( Hello, I am Shoto Aizawa. I am currently 31 years old, I teach at UA Academy and I have been married to my husband, hizashi yamada, since we were about 21 years old. So about 10 years, I would say. )

How is the married life working for you?

( It has its ups and downs but great communication is really the key to a healthy marriage. That's not to say we don't ever get mad at each other. On the contrary, there are days where hizashi and I can't stand to be around each other so we separate for a day before coming back together. It's been working ever since. )

Can you tell us about your kids? If you don't mind?

( no, I don't mind. Let's see.....Shinso is the oldest out of our four kids, all of which we adopted. He's about 17 now and he has a mind control quirk. And before you ask, yes, he likes to use it to his advantage. Especially around Eri.)

"Shinso," Aizawa called out as he opened his son's room door.

Shinso payed on his bed with rock music playing softly in the background. He was reading a comic book Denki must of given him.

"Yeah, dad?" He replied in a bored tone, slowly flipping through the pages.

"Why is Eri in the living room, watching Encanto like a mindless zombie?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip.

He had just came home from a heroes meeting to find his youngest daughter in the living room, watching a movie like a robot.

"You told me to watch her..... so I did." Shinso replied, lazily as he read through the page. "She was on a sugar rush from the waffles papa made this morning and so I calmed her down."