🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐢 🧸

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: the daily life of new parents, Katsuki and Tomomi as they raise their  twin boys

Katsuki and Tomomi as they raise their
twin boys. This episode, it's the boy's
4th birthday. Part two.

Natsuki's & Touya's age: 4

( please do not be a ghost reader, I love
reading your comments )

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"God, our wives are gonna kill us!" Midoriya mumbled in fear. "Ochaco-chan is going to make me sleep on the couch for weeks! I knew we should have taken the longer route!"

How did this predicament happen? Well, after Bakugou's tirade at his sons birthday party, Tomomi needed him to pick up the ice sculpture for the party. The original deliverer had to cancel because of a family emergency. So she entrusted her husband with the task.

"Why should I go!?" Bakugou exclaimed, feeling very annoyed. "Why can't Icy Hot or Weird Hair go?! I'm not missing my boys birthday for stupid ice!"

Tomomi sent him a harsh glare as she crossed her arms and cocked her hip. A stance he was familiar with. Which meant he was one more word away from getting decapitated by his beautiful wife.

"You promised you would help out in anyway possible." She said sternly. "So I expect you, as their father, to fulfill that promise. This is an important day for your sons and I will be damned if you're selfishness ruins it."

As she spoke, the air grew colder and colder, sending shivers down his spine. And her hair began to float upwards.

"Now, you will drive downtown and retrieve that ice sculpture that we paid top dollar for and you will be back before we sing happy birthday. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

Bakugou widened his eyes as fear began to fill his veins. It will be wise to not defy his goddess of a wife.

"Yes, honey...."

"And take Shoto and Izuku with you."

And that's how they found themselves stuck in traffic. With a big ice sculpture of both of his sons in the back of a truck be borrowed from Kirishima.

"I don't want to alarm anyone," Shoto said from the back seat. "But we have about 2 hours before they start to sing happy birthday."

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." Bakugou replied sarcastically to him. "You don't need to remind me about my time of death! If this damn traffic doesn't lighten up in time, my wife will freeze my veins and rip them out one by one."