𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: in which tomomi comes back from her therapy session to find that her  classmates and a few others are in the middle of a highly tense situation and she's not  happy about it

from her therapy session to find that her
classmates and a few others are in the middle
of a highly tense situation and she's not
happy about it

this was based off of a tiktok.
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

The day was all but sunny when Tomomi came back to school that friday afternoon. after school, she had mandatory therapy sessions almost every week so right after class, she would be sent straight to mrs. saiki.

Tomomi came back smiling. she was having a pretty good day and she was pretty happy, at the moment. so it came to her surprise when she entered the dormitory and instantly felt the air shift. like, something was completely off.

it was weird. it was like......something happened.

as she entered the common area, she saw that everyone was there. well.....almost everyone.

"Hey, Tomo-chan !" Uraraka greeted from one of the tables in the common room. she was doing homework with Momo and Asui.

Everyone began greeting her, noticing the white and red haired girl walking in.

"Hello, everyone." Tomomi said cautiously as she looked around. "Why do I feel like something happened?"

After she said that, everything became silent. Which wasn't a good thing, evidently. Seeing as how half of them looked anxious and the other half looked away awkwardly. "What happened?"

She noticed that neither Bakugou nor Midoriya were anywhere in sight.

"Uh....." Momo mumbled, fiddling with her pen. "When you left, Mr. Vlad King and Mr.Aizawa had both us and class 1- b do a practice speech on why we should become pro-heroes and why we would be a symbol of peace."

"A-And...." Jirou stuttered, rubbing the back of her head. "When it came to Bakugous turn to speak in front of everyone, Monoma blurted out that he used to be a bully in middle school."

Tomomi frowned a little. She knew of Bakugou's past. He had already came clean about his old self. The version of himself that he was not proud of at all. So she knew how he used to treat Midoriya and what he said to him.

Disgusted, at first, she reprimanded him on why he was wrong. Because he was wrong. You don't tell anyone, quirkless or not, to jump off of a building for any reason. And she let him know that he was dead wrong for even uttering those words out of his mouth.