❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.....𝐞𝐩.𝟏 ❄️

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: episode one of Tomomi meets: Tomomi meets Sub-Zero

meets: Tomomi meets Sub-Zero

Don't be a ghost reader please,
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

KUAI LIANG:.........

TOMOMI:..........

KUAI LIANG: so.....you are the one they call "sub-zero" in this world, child?

TOMOMI: ummm......yes, it is a hero name of mine.....but my name is Todoroki Tomomi, sir  *bows respectfully*

KUAI LIANG: hmmmm.......how old are you, young one?

TOMOMI: I am 16 years old, sir

KUAI LIANG: and yet you can cause devastation to this world at such a young age?

TOMOMI: *is a bit shameful* it is not something I am particularly proud of...... but yes, i apparently can......as shameful as it is

KUAI LIANG: you should not feel ashamed of your power, young one. You were blessed with the gift of a goddess. Where I'm from, that is celebrated

TOMOMI: even if I've......killed someone before? I don't see how I can celebrate that

KUAI LIANG: that blood shed was no one else's fault but his own. Do not carry the burden of someone's death onto your shoulders any longer, it will bury you alive along the way.

TOMOMI: how do you know?

KUAI LIANG: well, I have my fair share of blood shed, myself. Some justified......others......though with the thought of revenge, not so justified......but I found the right path in my life and I allowed myself to open my mind to all of the wrongs and rights of my decisions, right my wrongs and live peacefully.

TOMOMI: *amazed* how were you able to find peace within yourself? It seems like the peace within me has died a long time ago......it makes me feel like a violent blizzard.

KUAI LIANG: violent blizzards are just as beautiful as gentle snowfalls and they are just as necessary as an avalanche. This world would not be able to withstand without the cold. Remember that, young child. There is nothing wrong with being s violent blizzard or a gentle snowfall or both, if you could believe. But you need to accept whichever one you want to be and love yourself for being it. Flaws and all.

TOMOMI: .........

KUAI LIANG: now...... are you a gentle snowfall? Or are you a beautifully violent blizzard? Or are you a wonderful mixture of both? The choice is yours.

TOMOMI:........I am both a blizzard and a snowfall.

KUAI LIANG: *smiles a little* good......remember, young child, there is nothing deadlier than the cold itself.

TOMOMI: *slowly smiles* there is nothing deadlier than the cold.

DEKU: UMMMM?! SHOULD WE BE WORRIED?!

SHOTO: I wouldn't piss her off if I were any of you

And that concludes the first episode! I feel like sub-zero would be the one to give her really good advice on feeling guilty over things they had no control over and such. Also he could be the one to further her ice magic. To a deadly extent.

Got a character you think Tomomi should meet?

> Comment them here! <

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you.