𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 💍 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 💍

Please don't be a ghost readerI know a lot of you wanted this so I would love to see you all comment and vote  · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I know a lot of you wanted this so
I would love to see you all comment and vote
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

˚ ✩. Let's get something out of the way, Bakugou and Tomomi briefly went on a break from their relationship after sometime in college. She went to college for biochemistry and business while he was already a popular pro hero. But due to some complications in their relationship, mainly Tomomi being a part time pro hero, they had one nasty fight one day, resulting in her telling him that she needed time. Which he gave to her. Because he needed it and things were said on his part that really hurt her.

˚ ✩. But don't worry, Midoriya and Shoto were there to knock some sense into him. Quite literally. Midoriya punched him in the face after he found out what he said to her during their fight. Shoto just allowed it to happen. Because he deserved it.

˚ ✩. Which helped because Bakugou saw how one of her classmates were so fixated on her. Which seemed to have been working but Tomomi was still in love with Bakugou. So she rejected him, stating that her relationship with him was never over. Just on a break. But that fiasco is for another story.

˚ ✩. But anyways, after all of that happened, their relationship fell back into how it used to be. Full of love and acceptance. Bakugou learned not to be so prideful and Tomomi learned not to be so stubborn. Which made everyone happy. Because they are perfect for each other.

˚ ✩. Now, let's get on to the actual proposal. Bakugou actually planned the entire thing. With the help of his friends, of course. Though, he will not admit it. Even to this day.

˚ ✩. There was this secluded area at the nearest beach where it had about 34 acres of land and, it came with its own private beach area. Bakugou found it when they had their tenth date during the summer ( back when they were first year students ). The two of them kept the area as their own secret place. That's where he proposed to her.

˚ ✩. The day he popped the question was the same day she graduated out of college. When she turned 22 years old.

˚ ✩.  Sometime during her graduation party, which was held right on the same beach, Bakugou managed to lure her away from the crowd and walk her to their secret spot. Where he set up big letters on the beach that spelt "MARRY ME?" With rose petals all around the sand and big sparklers. What made the area more special was the fact that Bakugou promised her during their second year that he would buy that secluded area for her and build a big house on it. So that they can have a place for their own.