💥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 💥

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: in which you, the readers,  get to know the Bakugou twins and their quirks

get to know the Bakugou twins and
their quirks.
Do not be a ghost reader
I do love reading your
comments. Love you ❤️
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

name: Natsuki Bakugou age: 15 birthday: December 12height: 6'0blood type: O+

age: 15
birthday: December 12
height: 6'0
blood type: O+

quirk name + abilities: "Hadal Fire"- enables him to use the "fires of hell" to manifest weapons and fire attacks. Also, he can create explosions that compare to three tons of C4.

Hobbies + Interests: he likes baking and cooking, he's really good at mechanics and handy work, he collects romance manga and ceramic figurines. He spends most of his free time either fixing something or reading while listening to classical music. He's a big fan of meditation and tea.

Personality: his personality is what makes him a true Bakugou. He is harsh, seemingly always angry,  he challenges authority ( unless he respects you ), never backs down from a fight and he shows a great amount intelligence when it comes to combat.

Though his Todoroki side shows a lot when he is making plans of attack, when being a trickster in battle and when it comes to being a leader.

But on the surface, his personality matches his fathers.

favorite foods: dango, spicy foods, all kinds of pastries, fruits and candy.

favorite type of music: rock, ballads, classical, pop, jpop, kpop.

fun facts:
- his name comes from both Natsuo and Mitsuki. Katsuki wanted to name him after the two of them but he couldn't make up his mind on who's name sounded better.

- Natsuki, contrary to popular belief, is actually the nicer twin. His Tsundere attitude might tell you otherwise but everything he does and says will always be some of the kindest things anyone has ever did or said.

- he's a great listener and gives really meaningful advice if needed.

- he's like the designated big brother to the girls of Class 1-A and UA. They go to him when boys are being creepy, abusive, invasive and/or perverted to them. And he delivers everytime.

- he has a big love for dogs and birds.

- he used to sit on Katsuki's lap as a child and watch him fix his gauntlets. Which is how he learned engineering and mechanics.

- like his father, he believes in equal rights, equal fights. He will never underestimate an opponent because of their quirk or their gender.

- a RAGING feminist. He will stand up to anyone who is misogynistic towards women and he will go to war for women. Tomomi taught him and his brother to never disrespect a female rather they like them or not. And he lives by that.

name: Touya Bakugou age: 15birthday: December 12height: 6'0blood type: O+

name: Touya Bakugou
age: 15
birthday: December 12
height: 6'0
blood type: O+

quirk name + abilities: "Zero Degrees"- enables him to use ice that is colder than the arctic. Like his mother, he can create a cold atmosphere, make it snow whenever he thinks too hard and use cryomancy ( ice magic ) to fight and he can shape any weapon or animal into ice.

Hobbies + Interests: he likes drawing and painting, cooking, video games, reading shonen manga, listening to classical music, rock music, kpop, jpop, winter, cocoa with cinnamon, cold soba, being alone most of the day, meditating, drinking tea with Natsuki and his mom, babysitting his baby sister, and skateboarding.

Personality: his personality is that of the Todoroki family. Stoic, seems cold and intimidating, and quiet but underneath that kuudere exterior, he's actually a gentleman, is very adorable, and is very courteous of everyone. He may challenge authorities by being very sarcastic and cold sometimes but that is only if he doesn't respect them or they are fake.

He's a lot like Tomomi when it comes to being oblivious to other peoples attraction to him and, like Tomomi, people are often intimidated by his icy expression he has on his face 24/7.

He looks a lot like his father whenever he's super angry or competitive. He sounds exactly like him when he yells at someone and has a tendency to yell "BAAAAAKAAAA!" like him. Quickly reminding people that he is still a Bakugou.

favorite foods: dango, cold soba, all kinds of pastries, red grapes and cotton candy.

favorite type of music: rock, show tunes, classical, jpop, kpop, 70's and 80's music.

fun facts:
- his name comes from Touya Todoroki, his uncle whom Tomomi loved so dearly. She wanted to honor him in the best way possible.

- Touya is actually the mean twin. He's the one that is very mean to a lot of people but no one ever suspects him of being that way because he's a huge gentleman and is very respectful.

- he's obsessed with romantic manga.

- he is probably the most protective of Yukina, their baby sister.

- he is a mamas boy. He adores Tomomi and looks up to her completely. You talk shit about her in front of him, you will never see the light of day again.

- he is smoke hungry ( for those who doesn't know what that means. It means he loves to fight. Any time he has the opportunity to beat someone up, he will take it. He gets excited when someone tries to fight him ).

- used to have a huge crush on Eri. She was the twins babysitter for a very long time and during that time, he developed a big crush on her. Though he is older now and is looking elsewhere for love, he still blushes and gets shy whenever she's around.

- also a raging feminist. He also believes in equal rights for all and is a huge supporter of the LGBTQ+ community.