Raftel

'I finally made it, everyone. I've reached the final island at last. The end of the grand line, Raftel. You would have loved it here, Nami. There's so much to explore. A beach, a forest, a mountain, I can even see some caves and ruins that Robin would have loved exploring. There are lots of animals here, too. I bet Sanji could have made some awesome meals out of some of them. Zoro would have loved to nap under the trees. It's so peaceful. Chopper would have love to see if there were any rare medical plants. I wish you all could have seen it with me.'

As Luffy explored the island, he could feel a strong presence somewhere nearby. Deciding to follow it, he finds a cave hidden deep within the forest. When he gets inside, he suddenly sees a mountain of gold, gems, and other priceless treasures. Cracking a sad smile, he thinks.

'You would have gone nuts with the amount of belli in this room, Nami.'

Suddenly, there in front of him is the strong presence that he'd been looking for. And it was non-other than the corporeal form of the Pirate King himself Gol D. Roger.

"Welcome, young pirate, to the end of the grand line! You have done well to make it this far. You are the first one to Raftel and are now the Pirate King!"

He said this with a beaming grin stretching across his face, arms stretched as far as they could go.

Luffy looks at him for a moment, a frown on his face, before he turns to face the gold again. Walking up to it, he grabs a handful of coins and lets them slowly fall out of his hand before replying to the ghostly king.

"To be the Pirate King means to be the freest man in the world."

"And? Are you?"