Learning Who Dragon's Son is

"You haven't lost your brother yet, but my Marco and Ace did. Because of Teach. Sadly, Marco lost even more than just a brother because of that bastard. And so did I. Teach wanted to become a warlord. So he planned to offer the marines something they couldn't refuse. The son of Dragon."

"Dragon?! Do you mean the head of the revolutionaries?!"

"Yes. But dragons son was able to get away. Completely unaware of why this pirate was following him. At the same time, Ace was hunting down Teach for what he did. Against the wishes of his captain and crew. Along the way, he learned that the traitor was after his little brother."

Many of the commanders were shocked that the son of Dragon was Ace's little brother and wondered if Ace was also the son of Dragon.

"Angered by this even further, Ace pursues Teach until finally catching up to him. But he underestimated him. He was stronger than he let on. And his devil fruit made fighting him even worse. Because he could nullify another's devil fruit and manipulate you a bit. Like the push and pull of a magnet."

Newgate was not happy that one of his sons betrayed him and even less so when it sounds like another was put in danger.

"Eventually, Teach won and captured Ace. He planned to use him to become a warlord instead of Dragon's son. Because his parentage was even more famous and bad in the marines' eyes. I won't tell you who because that is something Ace should tell you."

Suddenly, Thatch had a look of confusion on his face that suddenly turned to shock before asking.

"Wait... you've been saying ace.... are you talking about portagas?"

Luffy looks at Thatch like he's an idiot.

"Of course, I'm talking about Ace-niichan."

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

"What's wrong with you??"

Luffy asks with a confused head tilt.

And some others look at Thatch confused about why he's freaking out.

"YOUR DRAGONS SON?!"

Many heads snap to the boy in shock, not having caught that yet.

Tilting his head in the opposite direction, luffy asks like a confused puppy.

"Yeah? I just said that. Duh."

Many eyes widen at that.