Chapter 8

Graduation comes around and Harry can't say he feels really happy. Louis had thought his family was coming and didn't want to interrupt as in the end, Harry went through the process alone. He wasn't even jealous of the gifts that were given to other students, he was jealous of the fact that they had people who cared for them and he himself had not.

Edward picked him up in Chesire (where he'd dropped him off that morning at the fake adress) as Harry had made his way to school and spend the day in the library until the whole event started. Meanwhile Louis thought he was spending the day with his family.

Harry saw Edward's car (or well, Louis' actually) and walked over. He'd been standing in front of the house he claimed was his holding his bag as he shivered at the soft cold breeze. "Good evening." "Hi.." Harry said softly as he stepped inside. "Had fun?" Harry nodded. "I'm tired though, mind if I sleep?" He asked, trying to dodge the conversation because Edward was that nice. He'd be willing to listen to Harry all day if the curly lad would want to talk. "That's alright." Harry didn't think he'd actually fall asleep, but he did.

-

When Harry got home Louis was already there with a big smile on his face. "Had fun?" He asked as he chuckled hugging him. "I'm so proud of you." He told Harry as he pressed a kiss against his curls. "Go take a look in the livingroom." Harry gave him a confused look, but followed him when Louis grabbed his hand and dragged him along. It wasn't hard to find what Louis wanted him to see. There was a massive piano in the back of the room. Harry had thought Louis had made a joke or forgotten when they talked about it two weeks ago, but he'd just waited for the right moment.

Most of his sadness was gone straight away. Louis cared. Maybe it wasn't real caring, but it felt so real it satisfied Harry enough to feel happy. "I didn't think you were serious!" He squaled as he ran over like a little child pressing one of the keys over and over again. Louis chuckled and stood behind him, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. "Seems like you have yet to get to know me Styles. I'm proud of you and this is my way of showing you. Just don't wake me up playing early in the morning yeah?" Harry laughed. "Promise." He said, pressing a kiss to Louis' cheeck before he even realised what he was doing. Louis didn't seem to mind though. He just smiled-

Harry had gone for a walk two days later as he returned home and walked upstairs to his room. He hadn't been allowed in the livingroom all day and he didn't get why but he just let it be. He entered his bedroom and settled behind his desk as he turned on his computer. He was almost finished with his blog and he couldn't wait to get started on posting things. It was fun. He already followed other people on the network and everything was much easier now he had faster devices and didn't have to use his old laptop anymore. He still kept it though. He didn't have the heart to throw it away.

He turned on some music and started coding again. About an hour later, his blog was done and he felt satisfied and secretly proud. He couldn't wait to show Louis. He leaned back in his chair and looked around the room only to be remembered of how crazy this whole situation was. After thinking about that he started looking at colleges. He still wasn't sure what he wanted to study and he had all the time to find out now. It had been hard back in school. Everyone had been going to campus weekends and talked about what they wanted to do or where they had gotten accepted while Harry couldn't even go. Until Louis he'd thought he'd try to work at the bakery full time, try to eventually be able to pay for college but none of that was on his mind any longer.

It seemed like everything bad had come to an end and it would stay that way if Louis wouldn't find out about the truth. After all his number one rule was to be honest and Harry wasn't. He really wasn't being honest at all.His eyes fell on the yearbook that he'd had gotten at the graduation. He hadn't looked in it yet, but now opened it and searched for his picture. It wasn't too bad, but Harry didn't really care about such things. Clearly some people did, some girls had really put on too much makeup... It suddenly reminded him of the fact he had prom tonight. Louis had tried to convince him to go after all, but Harry had stubbornly refused.