Chapter 2

Louis sighed softly as he walked into his office at 9 am in the morning. His expensive suit had managed to get wet thanks to the rain that somehow had an influence on his mood today. He had been stuck in traffic as well, which didn't make his mood any better. Louis liked having an office on the highest floor. The walls where made of glass (yet not the one hiding the hallway) and Louis often liked it because it gave him a nice view over the whole city, yet sometimes at rainy days it made him feel rather depressed considering it was dark all the time.

The 25 years old man sat down in his chair as he turned on his computer. He asked his assistant to get him some coffee and logged into a website he'd been active on for two weeks now. For someone his age Louis had a lot. He had money, a company, a great career but his life lacked of love. It lacked of someone to care for. He decided to search for a sugar baby.

Until now he'd met up with one guy, but Louis didn't think he was suited for what he had in mind. The guy lacked of innocence. Louis somehow had something for guys that were soft, but strong in some way. Someone who could express his feelings, someone who would come to him for comfort, someone who just.. emotionally needed him as much as financially. Of course there wasn't too much information on profiles. Half the people didn't even bother to write down some actual information about themselves in the first place, but Louis still kept searching.

He was mailing with three guys at the very moment that might be suited for the job. Meanwhile he was talking with them he looked around to add some guys to the list and find out what he thought about them through talking to them.

Not feeling like answering any of the mails he received he started looking at the new members. There was a page viewing their icons, names, age and current living area. Louis' eyes fell on a guy named Harry. He clicked on the profile, amused with the fact there was actually some information written.

The guy looked cute. His brown curls looked rather adorable and Louis liked how he was so young. He knew by now that the guy was 17 which basically made them illegal but Louis didn't really care. If this guy was as innocent as he looked he had to have him.

Putting aside his bad mood he forced himself to write the boy an e-mail. He couldn't take the risk of someone else getting to him first.

"Hello Harry,

I see you're new here, so I should probably start by saying welcome! (; I'm Louis, I'm 24 and I live in Doncaster. Your profile took my interest. I think you might be what I'm looking for. You can take a look at my profile and find out if you like what you see. If you are interested or have questions, do not doubt to message me

Louis."

He send the message, hoping to receive a reply anytime soon. Logging out when his assistant he thanked her for the cofee and took a look at his agenda. He had two meetings and a lot of paper work. He sighed when he realized it was going to be a long day and then got on with work.

Louis left the office at 8 pm that evening. He walked to his car and unlocked it only to settle down and drive off. People would always watch when he drove by. Louis drove around a pretty expensive sport car and well, it caught people's attention. The guy would always laugh a bit when people gave him a thumbs up, telling him that way he'd made a good decision buying it. That was outside the neighbourhood however. Louis lived in a massive mansion, just like the other people around, so his expensive car didn't get much attention there. Not that he was bothered by it however.

His office was rather close to home. Despite that Louis often did work at his office at home unless he was forced to go to the company for meetings. The man sighed softly and entered the massive house. One of the reasons he was searching for a sugar baby was because living in a house like this all on his own was rather lonely. Of course he had people to do the cleaning, but they worked for him so it was different. Also, with Louis' reputation he couldn't exactly start sleeping around.

Louis had been lonely for a long time now. When he was 7 his parents disvorced. His mother left and never returned. She didn't bother searching for contact with Louis or any of his sisters. Seeing his father was pretty much always working Louis found himself babysitting his sister. He wasn't alone but.. they were girls and due the different interests Louis was always left out a bit eventhough it didn't happen on purpose. He went to a private school which was no fun and only had one friend called Liam, who still remained being his friend today.  When his father passed away four years ago all of the sudden, Louis took over the company. He did a good job at it, yet to keep it that way he was forced to work a lot. His sisters understood luckily and went to live with his aunt and uncle who lived 3 hours away. Louis had barely time to visit them, so he only saw them in holidays.

The time he didn't spend at work he was mainly alone if he didn't meet up with Liam and he was getting tired of it. He realized over the past view weeks how it kinda started to make him feel depressed to not have someone around. Someone to talk to and share things with. He'd decided that if he were to get a sugar baby he wanted the guy to move in with him. Louis didn't really think that would be a problem. After all a lot of people would want to live in a place like this.

The mansion had it's own indoor and outside pool, a huge garden, a cinema, "library" and sauna. It was very luxurious. Louis took off his coat and shoes as he moved upstairs to take a shower. After that and dressing up in comfortable clothing he watched some random tv show for a while after ordering dinner. After eating he grabbed his laptop, smiling weakly when he spotted a new message.

Harry had messaged him back.