Chapter 11

Harry had spend 3 hours calling companies and well, he got invited for 12 job interviews until now and he took all of them. He neatly planned them out in an online agenda and sighed. Two days had passed and Louis was still both ignoring and avoiding him. Harry had already been looking at apartments and had had contact with someone. Of course Louis had no idea he was doing any of this. Harry knew he'd get a job, find an apartment and then he'd just leave.

Edward had walked on him however and well, he had managed to force Harry's plan out of him. He had told Harry that Louis was just busy but Harry was sure Louis had just told Edward to tell him that and a butler not obeying orders wasn't worth the owner's salt, right?

It was around 5 pm when he allowed himself to quit sending e-mails and call all over the place. He grabbed a book and settled down in the library on the first floor laying down on the couch that was standing there after kicking of his shoes. He'd started reading the book about two weeks ago, but he'd just forgotten about it.

He'd just gotten comfortable when the door opened. "Why are you leaving?" Harry looked up from his book and faced Louis. "What?" "Edward doesn't keep things from me Harry. You should know that much. Why do you plan on leaving?" "B-because you clearly don't want me here." He stuttered, closing the book as he frowned. "You've been ignoring me for days." "Yes, I was mad." "That's what I mean, I don't want to live with someone who is mad at me-" "No, no, no, no, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at me." Harry frowned once again. "What?" He asked looking completely confused. "You were right. I know you didn't mean to offend me. It's just, you're right.. I'm spending money like it's nothing.." He sighed.

Harry couldn't find his words. Had he just teached a 25 years old rich man a lesson? "Look, I'm sorry for ignoring you and making you uncomfortable, alright?" Louis sighed sitting down next to him. "Just.. Don't leave. I really don't want you to leave. I enjoy your company, I really do." He said softly. Harry knew he was speaking the truth just by looking in his eyes. All he could do was nod. "Good.." Louis whispered before kissing him softly. It almost felt like Louis was scared tob e left alone...

Harry kissed Louis back and eventually slowly opened his lips allowing Louis' tongue in. They slowly made out for a while as Harry felt himself relax. Louis was close like this, but the kissing distracted him from any scary thoughts and he was enjoying. He really was. Especially because a storm of butterflies had settled in his stomach. He always pushed them away but decided he'd allow their excistence every time he'd get to kiss Louis.

Louis eventually pulled back and touched Harry's cheek softly, stroking it with his thumb. Harry smiled weakly, looking into his eyes.

He didn't have to leave after all and that made him happier than it probably should.

-

He was laying in his own bed, staring at the ceiling as he sighed. Things with Louis were fine, but he still felt bad. He actually started to feel guilty at this point, for lying. He'd felt bad about that before, but it hadn't been this bad and even despite those feelings he still couldn't sit down with Louis and tell him.

First of all, he didn't want to talk about what had happened to him. Second, the selfish side to it was that Louis might kick him out and he'd have a huge problem then. It would be obvious if he was trying to make a back up, like hire an apartment. Edward walked on him doing that before and told Louis, it would be suspicious if it happened again because this time he wouldn't have an excuse. For all he knew Louis could be checking his computer once in a while just to make sure his sugar baby wasn't trying to take his company down or whatever.

Alright, that was nonsense. Probably..

He turned onto his side and closed his eyes. He bothered himself with his own thoughts for another hour before he got up and headed downstairs to the library. He blinked a couple of times when he turned the lights on and grabbed the book that he'd been reading when Louis walked in. They'd kissed again and it had felt so awfully right. He smiled weakly as he settled down and opened the book on the right place as he started reading.

Time passed as suddenly Louis was there. Harry gasped and literally flinched so bad he nearly threw himself off the couch. "Jesus Christ.." He breathe. "Sorry love." Louis sighed. "What are you doing up so late? It's 3 am." "I can't sleep." Harry shrugged weakly. "So I thought I'd read some.." "Anything bothering you? Is anything from before still bothering you?" "No." Another lie. Nothing from he former incident was bothering him any longer but the fact that he was lying to Louis while he guy trusted him to be honest with him in return for so much just really did.

Harry had never been the one to not be loyal to the people he cared about and well, he really started to care about Louis. The more he did, the worse the guilt got.

"I guess it's just.. one of those nights." Harry shrugged as Louis nodded. "Why are you awake though?" He asked. "I woke up and saw that the lights in the hallway where on and the door of your room was open and you weren't there. I was scared you left after all." "I wouldn't." Harry chuckled. "How about you stay in my room tonight? You need your rest." Harry swallowed thickly when Louis asked him that. Would he be able to be that close to him? Sure they'd been sitting in a jacuzzi together and hugged in the pool, made on the couch, but that was being close to each other for short moments, not for half a night. He decided to take the risk though and if he couldn't handle it he would.. lie again he guessed.

Harry smiled weakly and nodded, putting the book that he had now almost finished down as he walked with Louis to his room. They settled down in his big bed as he felt Louis spoon him from behind. Harry tensed a little as he felt Louis press a kiss in his neck. "Relax love. Just try and get some sleep." Harry nodded and slowly felt himself relax. "Yeah.. Goodnight Lou.." "Night Haz."

It didn't take long before he heard Louis snore quietly. 

A/N: Comment what you guys think happened to Harry in the past ;p I'm curious!

Goal: 20 votes / 10 comments