explanation/important

I know some of y'all saw this coming lol.
I've discontinued all my fanfics. The reason being that I've gotten over it. I lost interest in short. I've come to the conclusion that I can't write a whole story unless I'm really into it and really dedicated. So I'm most likely going to write oneshots soon. I can't do long term story writing anymore. I simply lost interest in opm, kny and aot. and other anime.

but I can't just leave without clearing up the confusion abt Y/N's situation lmao

Basically, Saitama yearned for Y/N and refused to let her go. He grew desperate and obsessed with her and the idea of bringing her back to life somehow. But he knew that those were beyond his powers and her death slowly sunk in- resulting to his mental state growing worse each day. To the point that he'd act like she was still alive. He'd cook breakfast for two, had daily "conversations with her", etc. His imaginations and obsessions that convinced him that she was still alive was strong enough to manifest a physical illusion of Y/N. An illusion that he lived with for years.

Her fading away is just all due to the fact that Saitama was slowly accepting her death and moving on. Letting her go.

Thank you for all the love and support you guys have given me :') <33 I appreciate it a lot. I sincerely apologize for leaving you guys hanging and for making you guys wait!