[ The fall ]

Wally is still missing. This chapter is dedicated to a deceased friend of mine.

——————————————————————

Third person POV

Soldiers with uniforms and maneuver gear on ran as fast as their legs could. They were sent to help take down titans and rescue cadets. Apparently, the colossal Titan appeared again, just like five years ago, the trost district met the same horrid fate as wall maria did. Just like in the past— it kicked the wall, letting humanoid creatures in. Invading the city and taking thousands of lives away.

The fall of Trost District.

Y/n's heart thumped loudly, her hands visibly trembled in fear and anxiety. She hasn't seen a titan before, but the way people would describe it— it was enough to leave her shaking in fear. Ever since the incident with Reiner and Ymir, she started her research about titans. Her questions were a bit cleared up— the questions of who or what Hanji was going crazy about calling them her 'babies'— but still, she wondered what Hanji saw in those things that made her fond of them. At first, when they were testing her with the gear, she thought the 'titans' was just a name given for the dummies seeing as how big it is. She had no clue of what was out there.

They took their horses and ran to the scene, whipping the horses in hopes of making them go faster.

(poor Jean— I mean horses)

Of course, Y/n was skilled with the gear. Very skilled. The survey wouldn't just let some stranger join them without knowing how to use it— along with some combat. But Y/n was... Prepared, as you can say. Y/n just happened to work at a dojo. She wasn't a trainer or anything— she was more like the assistant of a famous teacher— bringing coffee and such. She learned a few tricks and tips, even making her own moves. When no one was around, she'd secretly train. After witnessing her husband almost die from his hellish training to becoming a hero— I guess you can say she was intrigued.

After what felt like forever— they finally arrived. The view was horrifying. It was enough to actually say you've seen hell. Smoke everywhere, you'd see giant human-like creatures either walking around or running as if it was chasing something— or someone. Blood splattered here and there, body parts scattered, people running for their lives. And— people running to their deaths. Ear piercing screams covered the loud thuds of titans. Destroyed houses, stones and boulders. It was nauseating.

Oh how Y/n wished the others were there. There were only a few of them, six to be exact. The rest were outside the walls for on a mission— she cussed. They were nowhere when people needed them the most, but she knew it wasn't their fault, no one could have even predicted that this would happen.

A little girl tightly gripping her doll desprately ran away from the creatures chasing her. Her eyes filled with terror and tears. Y/n wasted no time on hooking her cable on a building and using a bit of her gas, pushing herself in air and quickly maneuvering to the girl scooping her in her arms.

She maneuvered to the boats and placing the little girl down. Before she could leave, the girl tugged her sleeve.

Y/n's POV

I felt a tug and looked around. My e/c was met with big blue glossy eyes, I kneeled down to her height. She sobbed, "Th-thank you miss! Y-you save m-my life! But..." Her eyes continued to water. "But what?" I asked softly rubbing her back in attempt to calm her down. "M-my little and b-big brother a-are still out there! W-we got seperated wh-when— when—!"

"Sshh..." I hugged her delicately, petting her head. "I know... I know... It's okay." I kissed top of her head and looked back at her eyes with a soft smile. "I'll get them back safely."

"Promise..?"

"Promise." A small smile crawled up to her tear stained face. Her braided messy brown locks falling on her freckled face, I tucked a strand behind her ear, wiping the tear away. "What's your name dear?"

"K-kishi... Kishi Tachibana."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you." I booped her nose as she slightly giggled. "I'm Y/n Yoshida."

I pressed the trigger button hooking my left cable on a building before hooking the right one on a farther building unhooking the left one. I flipped, twirled, and glided in the air. I had to move fast. My eyes darted from one place to another, looking for someone to help. And for a titan to kill.

In an alley, I saw a teenage boy hugging what looks like his brother while a titan cornered them. They looked similar to Kishi.

'They must be Kishi's siblings!'

As I was about to maneuver to them— something collided with my body sending me flying on a roof. My body rolled around, before coming to a stop. Pieces of the roof broke flying everywhere.

My whole body hurt, blood oozing from the cut on my head. I shakily stood up but fell back down.

"Sh-shit..!" I gripped my left leg in pain. Everything was blurry, everything hurts.

My eyes widened remembering the two. A big blurry peached colour giant approached my injured body.

'No.'
'No.'
'No.'
'Not now.'
'I still have to save them!'

It took me in its grasp, nearing its balled fist— the one that held me— to its mouth. This gave me a perfect view of the titan's nape that was after Kishi's brothers.

I quickly took both the blades off it's hilt. I threw them, both of the blades hurled towards its nape and successfuly cutting a huge chunk off.

I groaned as the titan tightened its hold on me. The other titan fell, revealing the terrified siblings. They looked at me, time seemed to slow down

"RUN!"

I heared a crunch before everything went black.

Tornado's POV

I groaned waking up on a roof. On a roof!

"How dare that hideous monster take me and put me on a roof! Who does it think it is?!"

I stomped my foot dusting myself. I floated upwards, scanning the area. "Tch, so that little bastard decided to take me to his friends?" I scoffed, gliding in the air.

I saw a group of people on a roof wearing uniforms with something on their hips.

No one noticed me when I arrived. "Hey kids, what are you doing just standing around?" I was now standing a roof doing my signature pose.

"W-Who are you?!" Some random person asked. "What's a kid doing here?!"

My eye twitched as I felt an irk mark form on my forehead. "Listen here brats. The only 'kid' here are you guys! I'm much older than you weaklings!" I yelled out at them, I felt my feet lift from the ground and my hair slightly float up with my dress. Both my hands on my hips.

——————————————————————

Correct me if I'm wrong about the wall thingy pls. (sorry for the crappy chapter)

Sorry if Tornado is ooc! I'll try to work on that _(:з」∠)_

| Nauseating |

adjective

nau·se·at·ing

\ˈnȯ-zhē-ˌā-tiŋ, -shē-, -zē-, -sē-\

: causing you to feel like you are going vomit

: causing disgust

Full Definition

: causing nausea or especially disgust

nau·se·at·ing·ly adverb