[ Secrets ]

Third person POV

"W-what?"

Tornado snapped from her sudden trance, averting her gaze away, "The creature.. It's near."

"What creature..? You mean the titans? But I don't se—" before she could finish, she was suddenly above the houses, floating like her sister. Tornado dashed away, dragging Y/n with her.

Y/n flinched, the cold air hitting her open wounds stung. She felt her inside flesh dry and drip with blood at the same time. It hurt. Everything hurts. Suddenly, Y/n got flashbacks of city A. Her lip quivered, she trembled at the thought of it happening again. Then again, the titans weren't any better. Because of this, she glitched uncontrollably. 

"What the—!" Tornado exclaimed. Because the hero was using her ability on the girl, she too began to glitch. "GAH!" her eyes widened in pain. Unintentionally powering off her ability. Y/n fell. Just as Tornado was about to save her, a giant hand swooped under the girl's falling body and caught her.

'shit.' Tornado cussed. The titan held Y/n in its hand, strange, it was holding the girl as if she was a glass doll. It's torquoise eyes glistened brightly. It ran past the female and threw it's other fist at a titan, it roared loudly and dashed towards the headquarters. Tornado followed— still trying to recover from the glitch that caused immense pain.

Nearing the HQ, the titan glanced at the titan and opened it's hand as if it was offering Y/n back to her. Tornado was bewildered at the action. But took the girl nonetheless. The titan began fighting off the titans that was surrounding the headquarters, Tornado took this chance to slip in the hole that was created by the abnormal titan with her sibling in hand. Series of gasps echoed in the room causing the hero to turn around.

Y/n's POV

I groggily opened my eyes, feeling weak. I turned my head, finding myself in a bed at a clinic tent. Once again, I was magically healed up.

Bang!

My body jolted in surprise. I sat up, “Big sis..?”

‘was it a dream?’

(I'm time skipping a lil bit- sorry)

I tugged my hood to hide my face, trying not to get exposed while I try to help them take back trost. I leaped off the edge of the wall and shot my hooks on a house to my left pushing myself through the air using a little gas. I glided and maneuvered around the area managing to slice at least six napes. I huffed and landed on a roof trying to process everything. The deafening sound earlier was a cannon firing at the three trio. I wasn't able to find out what happened next but I'm assuming they made a deal of some sort.

My eyes snapped as I heard a loud cry. Pleading.

‘ “help”?’ I frowned. Wasting no second and quickly ran at the source. My eyes widened as my eyes stared at a familiar face.

I was about to dash to the male “Mar—!” when I felt a heavy weight push me to the ground and restrain my body from moving. A pair of hands firmly took a hold of my wrists and another pair holding my legs while the last pair of hands tried to keep my body from thrashing around.   I tried to lift my head to see the culprits but it was suddenly slammed down. “Quick!” They yelled.

“Y/n!!” I heard Marco scream, I kept squirming around trying to break free “Let go! Why are you doing this?!” they took off my maneuver gear, lifted my body up and threw me towards the titan that was about to devour Marco. My body collided with its fist causing it to free Marco.

Marco and I fell tumbling to the ground. Knowing the titan was still alive, I quickly took Marco's arm and dashed away not caring wether Marco was keeping up or not. I felt a burning pain on my ankle but kept running, I saw an extremely thin alley, I pushed Marco in it before I turned my body sideways and scurried in it.

Third person POV

The hero quickly traveled up in the air close to the soldiers, killing every titan she'd see. Her tiny voice echoed with orders, her intimidating stare grew intense but looked more like she didn't care at all. As if the situation she's in is nothing. She clicked her tounge when a red flare was fired, rolling her eyes while she shook her head. “Your problem to deal with, Jeager.” she shrugged off the protests of the cadets and continued off with her business.

——————————————————————

This was messily and hurriedly written— and I apologize for that. I haven't been on wattpad these past month(s) but I plan on updating more often, focusing on my book and school. My reason is, I started using this app amino— aaaand lets just say that its not the best app to get a addicted to (well, it really depends on the person tbh) but yeah! I have a few drafts for the next chapters so i MIGHT update at least... 3 times this month. I'm not too sure about that though. Again, I sincerely apologize for leaving without any notice of some sort.