[ Help! ]

I changed the plot and a bunch of lines. Hope you don't mind..

——————————————————————————————

~Months later~

Y/n's POV

I was strolling around city A looking around. Genos and Saitama was called in the Hero's association so I thought I'd tag along. I was waiting for them outside and decided to look around a bit.

Walking around I saw an engagement ring. It reminded me of when Saitama proposed,
I smiled at the thought, a girl came out of the store, I assumed she worked there. "He hasn't proposed yet?" She asked joking. I shook my head no, "Nope. He already did actually... Three years ago. " I said showing her the engagement ring and wedding ring around my ring finger. "Happy memories huh.. " I nodded smiling softly. "Any kids?" I choked on air. "N-no.. Not yet.."

A bright light was the last thing I saw.

My eyelids fluttered open, immediately closing them to stop any dust from getting in them. I coughed, analyzing the situation, I realized I was crushed under debris' and broken building parts. I couldn't move, it's a miracle that I'm still alive. "What happened..?" it was dark, no sign of light. I'm buried, I can't move my legs, I lifted my arms, pain rushed through my whole body. "Agh!" I groaned, I started to cry out for help. Blood seeping from almost every part of my body.

The debris above me was suddenly lifted, I covered my face from the light, letting it adjust. A man with iron helmet and armor carrying a sword, "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "My legs are crushed under the debris.." He grabbed the debris attempting to release my legs. My eyes widened when it landed on the sky. A spaceship..? I thought. A creature with multiple heads, suddenly appeared behind the man, "Watch out!" He dodged in time and sliced the creature. I took a good look at him and realized, he is Iaian, class A rank 2 the disciple of Kamikaze or known as Atomic Samurai, class S rank 4. Earth's strongest swordman, the Hero association's strongest backup member. I shook my head, no time for that! I scolded myself.

I was so distracted by my own thoughts, before I knew it, Iaian was thrown with his left arm missing. I gagged at the sight, the creature approached me. "Survivors... That is good.." What? It doesn't even have a single scratch on it! How is this possible?

It stared at me for a while, "We need her.... That is good.. " it's fingers stretched lifting the debris with ease. Need me? Need me for what?! I panicked in my head. It picked me up and smiled. "We got her.. That is good." I banged on its fist trying to break free from its grasp, Saitama! Help me! My eyes started to water. I looked around and saw Iaian unconscious. It started walking with me in its grasp only to be stopped by a hero, Atomic Samurai. "Let the lady go."

The creature looked at him then at me, a sickening grin on it's face.. Er.. Faces. it squeezed my legs with his free hand, I screamed in agony. "Y/n- san!"  Genos stared at me worry and anger written all over his face.

The tip of my toes suddenly glowed and turned to dust which evaporated, "What are you doing to her?!" Genos screamed. It slowly reached my lower abdomen to my upper abdomen, I panicked. It kept gowing, until I was nothing.

I saw nothing but darkness ,muffled noises was the only thing I heard. ".....he.. " huh? Whose voice is that? "Whe...s...he..."

"Where........she?!" Saitama? I thought. "Where is she?! Answer me!" I felt my eyes open but unable to move. I was lifted up by something, "You want her?" My body dangled blood dripping from my open wounds, I couldn't do anything but stare at the ground and listen to Saitama's conversation. "What did you to her.." Saitama said with venom dripping from each word.

"Nothing! I didn't even touch her!" the voice replied sarcastically. "Or...  Did I?" I felt a wet muscle on my face. My body shivered, a step echoed, "Now you're serious?" It chuckled. Something lifted my face forcing me to look at Saitama, I wanted to run and hug him, but I couldn't. He looked back at my dead e/c eyes. A hand pressed against my pulse, "Oops. I guess Melzargard went too far."

His eyes widened, "No.. " Saitama fell to his knees clutching his head looking down. No! Sai! I'm here! Don't listen to him! He's lying! I screamed in my head. I died inside when Saitama started shedding tears, my finger twitched.

"S.. ai.. ta.. ma.. " I managed to choke out, but he didn't look up. Look up dammit!, I coughed up blood. It dropped me on the ground, pain rushed through my body as soon as I hit the floor. I took a look at who it was. An.. Alien?, it bent down grabbing my neck. My hands shot up to its wrist trying to loosen his hold, "Look up Saitama.. " He said with his deep voice. I tried gasping for air, only for him to tighten his hold. His face darkened and banged my head on the floor, coughing more blood.

Everything was fuzzy and everything started spinning, I was running out of air. I slapped his hand but he didn't budge. A flash of yellow ran pass me and the creature flew away giving me time to breath, I coughed.

"You had it all. Power, strength, and even a family." A voice echoed, "You've  never suffocated, sarrow, you never mourned." Saitama picked up my frail body examining me.

"But let me change all that." Saitama looked up only to be thrown across the room. A portal popped five feet away from me. I was getting sucked in, I looked around trying to find something to hold on to, I dug my nails between the tiny gap of the steel floor but not too deep. Sadly and painfully, my nails wasn't that strong to stop. My nail snapped, I retracted my hand, yelping. The last thing I saw was a furious Saitama fighting the thing.

—————————————————————————————————

Yes. I know. I know. It's not that good. And I'm sorry for not updating. Heh. I don't have excuses, it's vacation, I'm slacking off. I'm sorry, again. ٩(●˙—˙●)۶ I'm a terrible author. I know. Was too lazy to check for any mistakes, so pls let me know if there are.