[ Skeptical pt. 2🍋]

This is my first ever smut soo... Forgive me its not that good XD

I decided to make it short- sorry ;-;

MaY jEsUs Be WiTh Us

----------------------

Y/n's breathing hitched when Saitama began peppering her neck with kisses, nibbling and sucking then switching places leaving love bites all over her neck. She let out a breathy moan when he finally found her sweetspot and abused it, he loved the mewls and sounds she let out. Feeling heat between her legs, she rolled her hips grinding against the small tent on his pants making the male growl and bite down her neck. She squeaked at his roughness, Saitama began running his hand down her body. Y/n's blush grew as her mind slowly turned foggy.

"Y/n..." Saitama breathed out her name as he began trailing kisses down. He hooked his finger on his tie and pulled it off. Quickly, he discarded his shirt off and threw his belt away along with the unwanted clothes on the floor. He switched his attention back on his wife.

Y/n began to grow impatient and needy. She pulled him in, kissing him roughly but passionately. Saitama kissed back while his hand moved and grope her breast. The girl moaned, this made it easier to slip his tounge in her mouth, their tounges clashed and danced, fighting for dominance. They pulled away, panting heavily, a string of saliva connecting their lips. He kissed her again and shifted a bit to undo his pants.

The lovers stared at each other, naked. Saitama took her hand and gave it a light squeeze, his eyes changed from lust, to love. She gulped and nodded. He leaned in capturing her lips. They kissed like there's no tomorrow. Y/n pulled away, gasping as she felt something big press up against her entrance. She sucked her breath sharply getting ready for the pain. Saitama showered her neck and chest area with soft kisses trying to distract her. It worked, until he decided to push in, he groaned feeling her walls tightly envelope his member. Y/n gasped, arching her back, her nails digging in her lover's bare skin. The male dragged his hands to her hips, rubbing it trying to comfort her.

Soon, he began thrusting slowly. His wife let out sounds that clicked something in him, Sai began to roughly thrust- pounding her like crazy. They both moaned out loud as they reached their climax. Saitama pulled away and showered her with soft gentle kisses. He layed down beside her embracing his lover tightly. Y/n's eyes fluttered, slowly falling asleep after their session. He muttered "I love you". The girl fell asleep with a smile on her face, in between his arms wishing it would be like this forever.

-------

I have nothing else to say-