[ Decisions ]

Expect errors because I didn't edit the chapter (yet)

—————————————————————————————————

Third Person POV

Y/n spent half of the day staying in her room, pacing around, trying to answer her own questions with logical answers, and trying to get her hearing ability back. She had found out that the people from before were the ones who took her. They fed her, gave her things like, books, and pens.

While in the middle of writing, someone came in. He motioned for her to follow him.

They silently walked down the hall, it wasn't modern. No lights, just torches. No tiled floor, just wood. No painted walls, just plain gray, stone wall. It was really weird, and the door didn't seem like modern doors. She was incredibly confused, couldn't they afford it? Her mind wandered. Boots thumping and woods creaking echoed in the halls. She was bare foot at the moment, it wasn't a problem for her because the floor was surprisingly extremely clean. No dust in sight.

He stopped in front of a door before knocking and mouthing words.

'It's Mike. I've got the girl.'

He opened it, stepping aside to make way for the girl. Cautiously walking in, she looked around a bit.

"Did you do it?" Erwin asked Mike still staring at the stack of papers he was writing on.

He grumbled a 'yes' before leaving the two alone.

She awkwardly stood there not knowing what her next move should be. Her eyes landed on the chair and sat on it.

She had figured out how to lessen the pain whenever she glitches.

Erwin opened his mouth to speak but got interrupted by a familiar squealing. The door bursted open and a certain brunette ran in holding a thick book. She dropped it in front of the commander and started rambling.

"You won't believe what I just found!" She squealed excitedly. Erwin raised his eyebrow questionaly.

She flipped through the pages before coming to a stop. She turned the book to the commander for him to see.

There was hands, well, not litteraly ofcourse. Drawn hands making shapes and motions similar to what the girl was doing.

The commander reached in under his desk, pulling out a blank piece of paper and setting it down the desk in front of the girl. He took his pen handing it to Y/n, along with the ink.
"This! This! Explain this— uh.." She paused before looking at the cover of the book, " 'SIGN LANGUAGE'!!! please! oh please please please!!" The scientist yelled.

Surprisingly, she understood. She took the pen dipping it, before writing delicately. She was still not used to the pen but she managed.

" 'Sign language' is a way of communication for deaf or mute people. It takes time to learn because there a ton of words, letters, and numbers, you need to learn, and speed is needed. Especially when you spell. It takes practice. I studied sign language for three years, yet, I am still not fluent. I am not naturally deaf, nor did I get it from an accident. If you're gonna ask, don't. Because I too, is trying to find something logical. I mean, it's not like super human powers are logical— wait. Super human powers?" Hanji questioned.

The girl glitched slightly. "Yes." she replied.
Silence. The room was now filled with silence. Upon realizing, she teared up covering her mouth. "I-I can hear again." she whispered to herself.

Her voice sounded like music to their ears, it was soothing and soft.

Y/n's POV

'I... I can hear again..'
I sniffed a little before wiping away the tears.
"A-anyway.. What was your question again?" I asked still a bit shaken. She blinked a couple of times before a giant grin grew on her face. Before I knew it, she squealed. I quickly covered my ears wincing.

"Shut up shitty glasses!" An unfamiliar deep voice yelled from the hallway. Levi came stomping in the office, irritated. "I swear shitty glasses, there is not a day without you screaming the entire Head Quarters ears off!"

He turned his cold gaze at me. "What?" I squeaked. "Nothing." I quickly averted my gaze away.

"What. the. fuck."

In the middle of discussion, I remembered something. I fished my phone out of my pocket, and turning it on. I had no idea where or how but it just appeared in thin air. It was fully charged and for some reason, it wasn't getting drained. As if, it was forever like that.

I swiped up, entering the pin.

"Ooh! What's that tiny thing?!"

I looked and saw everyone staring, I slightly flushed not used to the attention. "Uh.. M-my phone..?" I replied not sure what answer to give them.

"What's a 'phone'?" Erwin asked curiously.

"It's a type of technology that makes things easier.. I guess? You can call people. Take pictures, send messages to them, play games and so on."

Third person POV

"Really?! Can I see?! May I? May I?" She nodded before opening her gallery that was filled with pictures of Saitama and her, along with Genos of course. She handed it to the scientist hesitantly.

"This is you, but how are you in this.. Thing..?"

"And who's the baldy?" Y/n giggled at the nickname the corporal decided to give her husband. "He's my husband."

The commander nearly choked on air, the brunette fangirled, while the corporal kept a straight face.

For some odd, strange reason, he felt.. different.

Note: If you haven't noticed, this chapter is made with no effort. I'm tired and sleepy, it is currently 2am. And I am running out of ideas fast. I am sleep deprived as it is.

And Idk how to explain the Sign language part since I had so little info about it so please spare my brain. I'll try to make it up on the next chap (had some few fun ideas for it)

[Word count: 990]