[ Confrontation ]

This was before the whole 'tHeTiTaNsGoTtHrOuGh' event →ㅂ→
(in Sai's part)

——————————————————————

Third person POV

The bald hero sulked staring at the ceiling. He barely got up, when he would, it's either he needs to go to use the restroom or seat in front of their pictures and stare at them.

"Sensei." He didn't even turn to look. "Yeah?"

"I have a question. A serious one."

"Mhm. What is it?" Saitama asked, uninterested.

"About Y/n-san." Saitama finally looked at the cyborg with his dull eyes. "What is she?"

"What do you mean?" The cyborg hesitated. It took a lot of courage to ask his sensei about this.

"..When I first met you two, my sensors did not pick up anything from her. Her temperature, heartbeat, nothing. When I came here, I detected signs of life. One sign of life, it confused me greatly when I saw her. It was as if she's invincible..... As if she was not alive. So, what is she?"

Saitama looked out the window longingly. "Genos," He started, still looking out.

"She wasn't alive. She never was."

٥ Somewhere else ٥

"Sh-she's floating?!"

"What the—?! How is that possible?!"

"D-demon!"

The green-haired hero's aura darkened. "Say it again. I dare you." The guy squeaked.

A titan came waltzing in, the cadets shivered in fear, they screamed.

The hero's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "Shut up! You're killing my eardrums!" She yelled at them. Raising her arm, a similar green glow envelopes its bare body as it hovered above the ground.

She slammed its body down the down repeatedly, blood splattering everywhere. They watched in awe and horror as she kept banging it down the ground.

"Stupid—"

Bang!

"Bastard—"

Bang!

"Ugly—"

Bang!

"Pedophile—

Bang!

"Nudist!" She growled.

Bang!

She stopped examining her work, cringing at the sight, she crumpled it like paper with ease and threw it away in disgust. "Disgusting."

She clapped her hands together and turned to them, hands on her hips. "There. Now, will you brats calm down?" She huffed in annoyance.

They nodded furiously. She crossed her arms, "Hmph!"

She turned to leave when a cadet stopped her. "Wait!"

"What?" She raised an eyebrow sassily. "W-we uh... We need you're h-help.."

"Well— duh." She rolled her eyes. "Did you really think I'd leave? You guys are hopeless without me. Plus... It's my job anyway." She whispered the last part.

"So," She cleared her throat. "What's your name, horse boy?"

"Horse boy?!" He exclaimed. "Ugh, whatever. It's Jean."

"Okay, Jean. Are we gonna move or no—"

"Armin!" A girl came running up to the blonde boy. "I know this might sound selfish but, where is Eren?" She asked with a slight panic. Armin looked down, guilt engulfed his eyes.

Tornado's POV

I wandered off a bit not interested in any of their drama. I looked around but only saw more of those 'things'.

"RUN!"

Third person POV

The h/c haired girl groaned pushing a medium debris off of her. Her head stung and so did her whole body.

'What happened..? I'm.. Alive.'

"I let you marry and go have a life, but you go running of to who-knows-where."

Y/n's body jerked, turning her head to meet the hero's green eyes.

"Nice to see you too, big sis." She chuckled bitterly. Tornado rolled her eyes, "Whatever." Y/n looked back dusting herself. "We're gonna need to discuss this later. We've got a pedo running."

"Pedo..?"

"Tsk. Let's go." Tornado hovered over the houses and stopped when Y/n looked like she had any plan on getting up. The girl sat on the ground, staring at something.

"Hey! Do you want me to super glue you to the ground or something?"

She glided towards the soldier and stood infront of her.

"What... What is happening to me..?" Y/n looked horrified, she kept staring at her now transparent finger.

The tips of her fingers were slightly transparent. You could almost look through it.

"It's near..." Tornado mumbled. Y/n looked up at her with fearful eyes. "W-what..?"

——————————————————————

Pft— well that was short. Sowwy qwq