Chapter 1- Details

This story kind of goes along with my other story, My Way Soon. I am going to try and line them up as best I can but it won't be perfect, this story can also possibly stand alone as well. I hope everyone still enjoys <3

Also this will have spoilers for My way soon, and My way soon will have spoilers for this, there was no way to avoid it, Sorry!

I do highly suggest you read My way soon first <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly got out of the uber with my work bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I looked in the car windows reflection, checking that my outfit was situated. I didn't care if the driver thought I was crazy I wanted to look good. I had chosen a green crop top, flared jeans, and a pair of vintage boots. I was told that my new bosses were pretty laid back so I didn't feel I needed anything to fancy, plus I wanted to be comfortable. I looked at my watch and realized I was running a little behind so I hurriedly walked into the venue. This was my first big gig. My college professor had snagged it for me after sending in some of my work, telling me "the boys" whoever they were, had loved my style. I knew this was their first tour and I was probably their first real designer. I had no idea where I was going. I looked around to find someone who might know where I needed to go.

"Excuse me.." I said to a fairly attractive guy walking past me

"Yeah, whats up?" He said stopping and turning back around

"Hi, my name is Rhiannon, I'm here to meet the band and get their measurements?" I said sticking out my hand for him to shake it

"Oh cool, I'm Nick, I am the guitar tech for the band." he smiled as he shook my hand. He was tall, lean but also toned, dusty blonde hair to his shoulders. "Here, let me show you to their dressing rooms."

I followed him down the hallway to a room that smell of cigarette smoke and incense mixed together, I didn't hate it.

"I will let them know you're here, but fair warning they are usually late."

"Oh good, we will get along great then." I laughed as he shut the door. I walked over to the makeup mirror and set down my bag. I took out my measuring tape and my little notebook that I took notes in and sometimes used to sketch down design ideas. After a moment the door opened. A tall guy peeked his head in, He had long dark hair and piercing but kind eyes.

"Are you the new designer?" He said quietly as he walked in,

"Thats me! I'm Rhiannon, and you are?" I asked

"I'm Danny," He said as he shook my hand. His hands were strong and his arms were muscular so I assumed he was the drummer.

"Nice to meet you Danny, if you step over here I'll get your measurements," I said as I grabbed my measuring tape. He stood quietly as I got his measurements, a soft smile on his face the whole time. I then asked him about all his style preferences. "Alright, thats it," I said cheerily, "can you send the next guy in please?"

"Will do, thanks Rhiannon." He said sweetly as he walked out. A couple moments later the door opened again, this time a much shorter figure walking through, his curls lightly bouncing as he walked in, he was looking down as a notebook as he entered. He finally looked up, his eyes quickly scanning me before landing on my face. His eyes were this golden brown, the kind of eyes that made you stare at them for hours,

"Wow," he said almost to quiet for me to hear,

"Sorry.." I said, slightly confused

"Oh, nothing.." He paused tossing his notebook to the couch, "Hi, I'm Josh." he said nervously as he wiped his palms on his pants,