Chapter 10-Always

cont. from last chapter

Rhiannon's POV

Me and Josh left the venue pretty soon after the conversation we had in my workroom. Every time I would look over to him, he'd already be staring at me. When we had first met if I caught him staring he would always blush and turn away, but now he would just keep his eyes on me. This man had just admitted to falling in love with me. He didn't say 'I love you' but he might as well have. I didn't really know how to feel about it. I knew I liked him, a lot, but did I love him? I know he wasn't expecting me to say it back or anything of the sort, but I knew it had to make him a least a little sad I didn't reciprocate. I did say that I liked him a lot which is the truth, I just needed more time to figure out if it was love. I was snapped out of my thoughts by his voice,

"Would you like me to order food, or shall we get room service?" Josh asked as he rested his hand on my leg in the car.

"Lets get back to the room and then we can decide." I replied, knowing we probably wouldn't be eating for a while. Josh nodded as the car pulled up to the hotel. He got out and ran around the back of the car to open my door for me, "So chivalrous." I said dramatically as he put his hand out to help me get out of the car.

"Always," He said kissing my hand and bowing, I smiled at how silly he is sometimes. He grabbed my bag out of the trunk of the car and we walked up stairs. We got to the room and Josh walked directly to the bathroom to look at his nose in the mirror.

"No wonder that uber driver gave me a crazy look, why didn't you tell me I had blood all down my chin and neck." He laughed, "It doesn't look crooked does it?" He asked turning his head, I grabbed his face and inspected it.

"I don't think so, but it is pretty swollen so I can't really tell." when his eyes left his reflection they landed on me, and we both smiled softly back to one another. I reached past him and turned the shower on. "Give me your shirt so I can get the blood out while you take a shower."

"How are you going to do that?" he asked as he took his shirt off.

"Hydrogen peroxide, works like a charm." I went to my work bag and grabbed a bottle while I heard Josh slip into the shower. I didn't want to risk staining the clothes I was wearing so I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top. I walked back into the bathroom and turned on the sink. I started to get the stains out when I heard movement behind me. I turned my head to see Josh peeking his upper body out of the shower, twisting a towel, a mischievous grin growing on his face when he realized I had caught him. My hands were still working the stain on his shirt,

"Joshua, don't you dare." I said smiling as I tried to get my hands dry, but before I knew it I heard the popping sound of the towel as it snapped against my ass. I yelped and turned to Josh, who quickly ducked back into the shower as he burst into laughter. I grabbed the hand towel off the counter and ripped open the shower curtain, Josh stared back at me with wide eyes but a smile still spread on his face. "You think I'd let you get away with that Kiszka." I said as I snapped the towel at him, he turned quickly and it made contact with his cute little butt. I laughed as he winced and pulled away, he faced away from me and looked back over his shoulder,

"Ok! Ok! You got me back, I surrender," He said as he saw me starting to twist the towel again, I raised my arm back to snap the towel again but he turned, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the shower with him, clothes and all.

"Josh! this was my last clean pair of Pj's!" I shoved him playfully as he held me under the water, I looked to see that you could already see my skin through my white shirt as it got soaked and stuck to my body,

"I mean, technically they are still clean, this is just water," he smiled as I gave him a faux annoyed look, "And since you are here, you might as well take a shower with me now." He smirked as he rested his hands on my hips. I rolled my eyes as I nodded in agreement. He slowly raised my shirt over my head. He pulled me close, pressing our bare chests together. He brushed the strands of wet hair from my face gently before pulling me into a soft kiss. He slowly backed me into the wall of the shower, the kisses getting more passionate every second that passed. I could feel his hardness rubbing against my thigh. I reached down, grabbing it and pumping as his kisses and love bites moved to my neck, his hand cupping my breast, the other on my ass through my shorts. I started to move to my knees but Josh stopped me, "Uh uh, you first this time." He said between kisses. He sank to his knees and slowly slid off my shorts. He looked up to me once they were off, seeking permission. I nodded and watched as he lifted one of my legs and draped it over his shoulder, kissing the inside of my thigh as he did. I used one hand to steady myself and had the other already tangled in Josh's hair. I took in a sharp breath as his mouth made contact with my clit. A string of moans left my lips as he started flickering his tongue, my hips buckled slightly at the sensation causing Josh to smirk before returning his attention to my heat, sliding in two fingers as he still worked my clit with his tongue. I could feel the knot forming in my lower stomach as I gripped his hair tighter causing him to moan against me, causing me to come undone. Josh removed my leg from his shoulder as he slowly stood, "Mmm so sweet baby," He said as he licked his fingers. I reached down once again taking him into my hand. His forehead fell to my shoulder as I started pumping my hand, twisting my wrist every so often. He raised his head and started kissing me as I continued, I moved my mouth to his neck, feeling the vibrations as he moaned, "I'm close," He said in a throaty moan as he put his arm out bracing himself against the wall, I quickly dropped to my knees, taking him into my mouth, bobbing my head a couple of times before I felt him release down the back of my throat. Josh reached down, offering his hand to help me stand.