Chapter 25-Future

Rhiannon's POV

"Josh, for the 20th time," I paused as I slipped on my dress, "I don't care how perfect the apartment is. I don't think we should live together yet."

"But just look" He said as he shoved the laptop in front of my face. I rolled my eyes but obliged. The last 2 days he had done nothing but tried to convince me to move in with him at Nashville instead of getting my own place. I clicked through the pictures, it was a beautiful place.

"It's very nice Josh, for you." I said as I handed him back the laptop. He groaned as he sat down on the bed,. "I just don't think we are ready to live together yet. You know I like my space, and we just started dating. I feel like we are skipping like 20 steps."

"It just makes sense for us to live together, especially now with us having a baby. And this place is so close to the studio I could be close in case of emergency, and also its close to a great hospital."

"Here is your shirt for the party," I said handing it to him and trying to change the subject. It was the Kiszka new years party.

"Will you please just think about it?" He asked as he started to change,

"Josh I have thought about it. I don't want to rush into things like this with you, I don't want to get to a time years from now and feel like everything was rushed and forced and then us regret it. I just feel like you are doing this because of the baby."

"I'm not, I would love to live with you. Sure I am being more consistent at bugging you about it because I want to be there to experience everything with you, and to help but I also just love being around you."

"I still don't know." I said as I crossed my arms,

"Just...please think about it?" He said softly as he grabbed my hands

"I will THINK about it." I sighed, a small smile growing on his face. "Now can we please get down to the party, we are already late."

"We can now, did you make this?" He asked looking down at his shirt, I nodded,

"Yeah, I wanted to be color coordinated. Plus you look great in red." I said as I straightened the collar on the shirt,

"I love it, almost as much as I love you in that dress." He said as he twirled me

"I'm glad you love it," I grinned, "But if you twirl me again I might puke."

"Right." He said, ceasing the twirling and pulling me against him, giving me a kiss on the lips. He lingered for a moment. "I love you." he whispered quietly even though we were the only two in the room,

"I love you." I said back as I returned his kiss.

"But speaking of that, whats your excuse for not drinking tonight." He asked as grabbed my hand, leading me towards his bedroom door.

"Honestly I'm just hoping no one notices." I huffed a laugh, "I know Sloan is announcing tonight to everyone, so hopefully everyone will just be focused on her."

"Alright, well lets get down there" He said as we walked down the stairs.

"You two look amazing!" I heard as we reached the bottom of the stairs, it was Sloan.

"Thanks!" I said as I hugged her, "How's the party so far?" I asked

"Sam's girlfriend is here again, she gave me some half assed apology in front of Sam and I basically told her to fuck off." He said as she rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to let her ruin this night for me." she added,

"How does Sam not see that it's all an act?" I said, she shrugged with a frown on her face.

"It doesn't matter. He will see her for who she is eventually. I was just about to go outside and tell Kenzi our new if you want to come," She said as she held Jakes arm, her other hand moving to her belly. I saw Josh's face fall slightly out of the corner of my eye.