REDO-Chapter 1 Chance Meeting

So this is one of the first stories I wrote and obviously it was disjointed. I got a few harsh criticisms and ended up losing motivation. But it's been some time and I feel like I could really do some justice to this and I decided to revamp this.  Hope you are okay with this and enjoy!

Pidge is laying in her bed staring at the ceiling. Debating. Pro/Cons, a trusted way to make a decision. While she is over the worst of the flu and feeling a little better she knows... she still isn't at 100%. But after about an hour of going back and forth in her head, and coming up with too many factors to count-she ultimately decides to shower and get ready to go out. Lotor really wanted her to come out for a bit tonight, finals are over and summer break has officially started. She knows she isn't typically what one would call a great girlfriend, and the truth is that she has actually bailed tons of time on him. So, after much internal debate she decides to suck it up and surprise him.

At least after the scalding hot shower she felt more like herself. She decided to really put some effort in her appearance especially since she hasn't seen her boyfriend in roughly two weeks. So she throws on a little make up-mostly lip gloss and some mascara but it is way more than she usually does! After much debate she finally decides to wear her tight jeans instead of sweats or her favorite boyfriend fit jeans. Standing in the mirror, she decides she's ready. Grabbing some money, her cell and keys, she heads to downstairs to leave for Lotor's usual bar. She impulsively decides to take an Uber so she can just catch a ride with Lotor on the way home but also absently texts Matt to let him know she's back among the living. He's been on her case about getting out of the house as well so if she's going out she might as well go all out!

After paying a damn cover charge, honestly why do bars even charge covers, she walks into the bar slowly letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. Annoyed she thinks that the bar is taking advantage of the almost summer break because honestly this bar isn't worth the ten bucks she spent to get in. Looking at the lighted menu board, it does not even look like there are any cheap drinks! Never again she vows. She gazes around only to catch sight of Lotor slow dancing with Acxa, a tall beautiful girl from his friend group. It causes her a moment of doubt-frozen she just stares. She's unsure of what she should do thereby just stands there, staring stupidly.

But she takes a deep breath and decides she won't jump to conclusions. They are friends after  all, so it is not weird that they are dancing. That is... until she sees them kissing-deeply!

What. The. Fuck! Beyond embarrassed not to mention pissed, she immediately turns and practically runs out of the bar. Torn between wanting to cry yet knowing she will NEVER let him see that she runs. Even now, she recognizes she cannot confront him in this irrational state of mind. It would put her in a weakened state and she absolutely refused to give him any satisfaction on that point. Fuck him. As she runs through the the parking lot she stops abruptly. She finds herself staring at Lotor's car and instantly wants to ensure he never can drive it again... only to see some dude, smashing windows like crazy. Well, hell.

The guy looks pretty tough, a delinquent really, not at all like her usual crowd. He's not too big but lean and obviously in shape because he doesn't even look winded from all the swinging he's doing. Crap, he stopped to look at her when he felt her staring at him. He growls, "What, the car belongs to some skinny asshole who is fucking my girlfriend. Or rather EX girlfriend."

She nods, wiping her cheeks and shakily replies, "Ya the skinny asshole is my boyfriend...or I guess, more accurately...was."

He stops completely at this point and really looks at her, squinting in the dim parking lot lighting. Quickly sizing her up he absently thinks she's cute in an understated way. Tight dark jeans with beat up converse, black tank and a red and black flannel tied around her waist. Honestly, she looks tiny, almost pixie like. And upon finding himself reflecting on her cuteness, he realizes he really must not care about Acxa. Oh well, he still doesn't like to be made a fool of. He'd never cheat.