Chance Meeting

Pidge is so sick but Lotor really wanted her to come out for a bit. She knows she isn't what you would call a great girlfriend, so, she sucks it up and goes to the bar.

Only to see Lotor and Acxa slow dancing and kissing!

She runs out of the bar wanting to cry, knowing she cannot confront him in this state of mind. It would put her in a weakened state and she refused to give him any satisfaction on that point.

She finds herself at Lotor's car and wants to ensure it never drives again only to see some dude, smashing windows like crazy.

He looks at her and says, what, the guy is fucking my now ex-girlfriend.

She nods, ya the guy is my Bf

He looks at her, and takes her in, she's cute in an understated way, which if he can even notice at this point, he really must not care about Acxa. Oh well, he still doesn't like to be made a fool of.

He says, my names Keith, and she replies Pidge.

She looks at the car and says hey could you at least open the trunk to get some of my shit out of it.

He says of course. He pries it open and she dives in, not getting clothes or anything but some kind of robot and tools. Hmmm interesting.

He holds up the crow bar, wanna turn? She says, ummm I have a better idea. She opens her tool box and dumps some metal shavings in the gas tank! Smart girl. She replies, he doesn't deserve to have a car. She then asks him for his cell so she can get a ride home. He immediately offers his phone and she dials her brother Matt. She asks him to come get her and he says, why and she simply says Voltron. He immediately replies, I'm on my way.

She hangs up and looks at the phone realizing Matt's name is saved in Keith's phone. She turns and says how do you know Matt? Keith looks up and says, It's my brother's friend. How do you know him? To which she replies He's my brother. He looks up and stares, "Katie?" She laughs and nods. Ok at least a complete stranger isn't aware of all the shit that I'm going through. Shiro is like Matt's best friend, which makes Keith family.

Suddenly, two things happen at once. Lotor and Acxa come out wrapped up in each other, and see them. Hunk, Shay, Lance and Veronica come out of a car and yell Hi. Shit she forgot she told them to meet her up her because she didn't want to be stuck with Lotor's friends. Pidge takes an involuntary step back but stops herself, raising her chin as if she is about to get hit. Keith suddenly feels protective and steps in front of her, blocking her view of Lotor and Acxa.

Lotor yells, "Katie, I thought you were sick. This is not what it looks like" to which Keith replies, well it looks like you were about to fuck my ex girlfriend, so I think we are all caught up.

Lance replies holy crap! Dude I knew you were an asshole!

Pidge looks so sad and embarrassed. So when Lotor tries to grab her arm, Keith intercepts. He gets right in his face and says, Back the fuck off. Once you started messing with Acxa you lost all rights to Katie.

Lotor replies how the hell do you know Katie? Just to be a dick, Keith wraps his arm around her and states, wouldn't you like to know?

At this point, Matt, Shiro and Allura arrive and join the impromptu group. Matt seems to take in the situation instantly, never really liking Lotor. Shiro immediately goes to his brother as Matt aligns with Pidge. Lotor sneers at Matt and says, why are you even here?

Pidge replies, I called him and I'm leaving. Please do not call or contact me again. We are done.

Keith cannot help but smirk and says ditto while looking at Acxa. She starts to cry and starts on how he doesn't understand and he never tries. Keith is totally not buying this and says oh well, obviously we just aren't meant to be. Lotor then continues, stating Katie, don't do this. This was a momentary lapse, nothing more. She laughs and says you're right, it's nothing. She turns and says to her friends, movie night?

Everyone agrees and Keith finds himself on his way to Matt and Pidge's house. He cannot help the flutter of excitement...