More interruptions

Now that the numbers were strongly skewed to our side I had imagined they would back off. But apparently the dumbest man in the bar has equally as dumb friends! It wasn't enough that I put his ass on the ground, oh no, his friends also wanted a shot.

The first guy says, "You don't know who you messed with!"

I couldn't help it, I laughed. Matt squeezed my shoulder and replied, "Fuck off, you have no idea what you just did! No one messes with my sister."

I took a deep breath, and slowly released. Matt leaned in and whispered "Voltron"

I relaxed and nodded. Keith looked over, eyebrow arched, and it was like I could see the conversation bubble from a comic over his head...are you good? What's he mean? Vol-tron?

I give him a smirk, head shake and a eye roll. I still have my hand on Keith's arm, and I gently squeeze, we got this. I glance around us, and just now am fully aware that we have a crowd surrounding us. And I'm not going to lie, I hope the bouncers show up so we don't get arrested. Because I don't see anyone backing down and my mom will be pissed if she has to post bail again.

Lance yells, "You have no right to touch her! No right!"

Keith *stepping in front of me* (AGAIN) "This is your last chance, walk away NOW!" I glance at Keith and can't help but admire how hot he is. I mean, it's weird, I never would have thought he'd be my type. He looks like a edgy biker, some bad boy. And honestly, that's not me. Not that I follow the rules but I tend to like more sneaky about my mischief. His hair is shaggy and it's not like he's super huge or anything, in fact he's shorter than Lance. But he has a presence or intimidation factor going for him that makes me, well, something.

Meanwhile, Keith is trying to shake off my hand and I'm holding on for all I'm worth. Ok, gotta refocus! I take a step up and move to stand between the two groups. "Look, let's end this now. Lesson learned-don't grab girls you don't know or don't get mad when the girl responds. Lesson done, this is officially over."

I keep my eyes on the dudes because I'm not stupid but I also am really hoping that the MIA bouncers come soon. Honestly, what kind of bouncers did they hire?!? This is a new place people should be on top of things.

Just as I resign myself to a fight, a line of bouncers fill my vision. Finally.

Lights are brightened and the bouncers separated each group to the north and south sides of the establishment. They talked to us and I think they reviewed the tapes so we were cleared to stay. I assume they kicked out the other group because as the lights dim again and the music blares I take a quick look around and don't see them.

We all pile into the booth we had previously claimed to see a bunch of appetizers on the table.

Hunk smiles, "Yes! Let's all sit and eat! I don't know about you all but I'm starving!"

Everyone kinda laughs and I can feel the invisible tension we were all feeling moments ago fade away. We all sit down, and I'm in the middle of the booth between Lance and Keith. It's a huge U-shaped booth that has really high back so if I turned around I could only see the back of booth. Next to Keith is Shiro and Matt snagged the chair on the end so he was next to Shiro as well. Hunk was on Lance's other side and he already had a plate piled with food!

In one hand Hunk is texting Shay and I tell him to say 'Hi' from me. He nods and continues eating exclaiming with a mouth full of food, that this place must have a chef because the food is really good and not just frozen stuff heated up.