Prologue

A/N: be sure to check out DuMbAsFuyeno since he was that one that came up with the idea of this fanfic in his one-shot book. takes place during the BEGINNING of y2 v4.5 where kiyo and kei are dating and uhh yeah. 

3RD Person POV:

 "Where are we?!"

"Wh-what's going on?"

In a huge theatre, there could be seen a bunch of school girls from Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School waking up from their allocatted seats. Girls from first years to third year could be seen wearing a confused, anxious, nervous and scared expressions on their faces. 

" Wake up Kei-chan!" Satou said trying to wake up her friend.

"Eh? What's going on?" Karuizawa asked waking up from her slumber.

"We don't know" Matsushita said.

"Hello everybody!" a loud but sweet voice echoed through the theatre, waking every girl up. The voice came from a girl with long dirty blonde hair and green emrald eyes.

"Who are you and what are we doing here?" Chabashira said.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Suzuki Shizuku and today I brought you all here to watch some clips or look at some pictures about a certain boy!" Shizuku said energetically.

"As for the question of how I brought you all here, well I don't want to tell since I don't have a reason to" Shizuku said making most of the girls panic since they didn't know how they got in nor did they know how to get out because there were no doors in the theatre to escape.

"Calm down everyone! Panicking in this situation will not help us" Chabashira said.

"Honestly what a waste of time" said Fuka Kiryuuin 

"What if I told you we were going to watch your favourite Kohai?" said Shizuku.

"Oya? My favourite kohai? Please continue on" Kiryuuin said.

"Eh you have a favourite kohai Fuka-chan? Tell me who they are!" said Nazuna Asahina.

"Now now Nazuna, I'm sure that girl over there will show us" Kiryuuin said refering to Shizuku.

"Shizuku-san may we know who this person is?" Suzune Horikita asks.

"I'll give you a hint. They're from your class" said Shizuku.

"I bet it's Hirata-kun" a girl from class D said making the other girls from class D agree with her.

"I'm afraid it isn't Hirata-kun but for now I'll show you a picture of them" Shizuku said then showing a picture of a certain brown haired boy with golden eyes on the theatre screen.

'Kiyotaka?' Karuizawa thought.

"Ayanokouji-kun?" Horikita and Ichinose said.

"Heh, Honami-chan isn't this the person you have a crush on?" said Mako Amikura.

"N-no don't say that Mako-chan!" Ichinose says flustered. 

"EHHH??? KIYOPON?!?!" Haruka exclaimed.

"Kiyopon? Who's Kiyopon?" Kushida asked.

"Ah Kiyopon's the nickname I gave to Kiyotaka" Haruka said.

"Fufu Kiypon is such a cute nickname for Ayankouji-kun" a certain smug loli said.

"Sakayanagi-san what is your relationship wit-" Before Horikita could continue her sentance she got interrupted by a loud noise coming most of the first year girls.

"Kyaaaaaa!! Ayankouji-senpai!!" shouted majority of the first year girls.

"Eto Shizuku-chan, who are those girls?" Ichinose said pointing towards the large group of first year girls.

"Hmm? Oh, I believe they're the Ayankouji fanclub" Shizuku said. 

'What?! Kiyotaka what have you done to gain the first year girl's attention?!' Karuizawa thought.

'He has a fanclub?' Horikita and Ichinose thought.

'Wow my book buddy has a fanclub!' Hiyori thought happily for her friend.

"Ki-Kiyotaka-kun ha-s a f-fanclub?" Sakura says while stuttering.

"Of course he has a fanclub, afterall senpai looks really handsome and is very mature isn't that right girls?" a certain red hair devil named Ichika Amasawa says causing the fanclub to agree with her whilst Sakura is close to fainting and Karuizawa glaring at the red haired devil.

"Airi-chan! Calm down, you still might have a chance with him" Haruka says trying to comfort Sakura. To bad for her, he's already taken by Kei.

"Anyways before we start the video, does anybody have any questions?" Shizuku asks causing Horikita and Matsushita to raise their hands.

"Yes Horikita-san?" Shizuku asks Horikita first.

"Why are there only girl's here? And what happened to the boys?" Horikita asked.

"For your first question I don't know and for your second question who knows?" Shizuku says imitating familiar boy. Horikita clicked her tongue, unsatisfied with her answer.

"And yes Matsushita-san?" Shizuku said.

"Where's Satsuki-chan?" Matsushita says. Kei and Sato also realized that one of their friends is missing.

"Oh Shinohara-san? Well I really don't know" Shizuku says.

"Right..." Matsushita became suspicious of Shizuku.

"Alright let's start the first video called ' Equality '!" 

To be continued...

A/N: yeah just like usual most of my fanfics are rushed. anyways I couldnt be bothered adding shinohara since most reaction fics shes always a b*tch. If you guys want I could try and ask the creator of unexpected tool shinohara to give me permission to use her in this fanfic since shes 1000% better than original shinohara.