Convincing Horikita

Ichinose has been quiet for a while now... I wonder what happened to her...

"Honami-chan! Don't leave us!" Mako cried.

"Please calm down Mako-chan! Don't make it sound so dramatic. I'm just going to use the bathroom" Ichinose said while walking to the bathroom.

"Ah sorry and wait there's a bathroom here?" Mako asked.

"Of course, where else would you do your business?" Shizuku spoke.

"Uhm.. on our se-" Mako couldn't finish her sentance since she got interrupted.

"Anyways, for the next video we are just going to watch a follow up on what happened when the former SCP left Ayankouji and Horikita together" Shizuku said.

"Oh my! They didn't do anything lewd right?" Hoshinomiya asked making Horikita blush and Chabashira smacking her head once again.

"ITAI!" Hoshinomiya yelled.

"Of course not! That's absurd!" Horikita interjected. But her red face told you otherwise.

"Like she said. But why did you even think of that in the first place?" Shizuku asked.

"Well the way you said it, ' left Ayankouji and Horikita together ' " Hoshinomiya said.

"Huh? I don't get it. Look it's just a small misunderstanding on your part" Shizuku replied.

"Oh really? Horikita-chan, you didn't do anything naughty with Ayankouji-kun right~?" Hoshinomiya asked.

"Like I said, of course not. And don't call me that" Horikita said returning back to her cold demeanour.

"Hmph! Meanie" Hoshinomiya pouted.

"I'm back. Did I miss anything?" Ichinose asked returning back to her seat.

"Welcome back Honami-chan, that was pretty quick. And no don't worry you didn't miss anything" Mako said.

"Okay now let's get started with the video" Shizuku said.

With her brother gone, the night was silence one more. Horikita sat up against the wall, her head hanging low. Maybe I'd make things worse by getting involved. I was about to return to the dorms when Horikita called out to me.

"Did you hear everything? Or was it just a coincidence?" 

'He heard everything...' Horikita thought.

"Oh. Uh, it was half coincidence, I'd say. I saw you when I bought some juice from the vending machine. I was kind of curious, so I followed you. However, I really didn't mean to meddle in your buisness"

Horikita fell silence once again.

"It was a good thing he meddled into your business. I could only imagine it would of been pretty bad if Ayankouji-kun wasn't there to stop your brother" Kushida said.

"...Right..." Horikita weakly responded thinking about what would of happened if Ayankouji didn't intefere with her brother.

"Your older brother is really strong. He doesn't lack ferocity" 

"Of course he is! He's the best SCP ever!" a third year girl said and the other third year girls started agreeing.

Oh no. Are they becoming? The.. the.. Horikita Manabu fanclub?!

"He's ranked fifth dan in Karate and fourth dan in Aikido"

"Can someone explain?" a girl asked.

"Well to put it simply he's good at two form of martial arts and it's hard to master one in general" Shizuku said.

(A/N: I have no fighting experience nor do I know about martial arts so please feel free to correct me if Im wrong)