Equality

A/N: I prop wont update this very much since DuMbAsFuyeno recently just published his girls only react fanfic and ill prop be focusing on my other fanfic as well and uh yeah enjoy i guess.

"Alright let's start the first video called ' Equality '!" Shizuku said.

I know this is sudden, but please, it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

Most of the girls perked up paying attention to his thoughts.

Are people equal or not?

All of the girls were suprised by this question.

'Is this what's always on his mind?' Horikita thought.

"Fufu as much as I would hate to say it but no, people are not equal. What do you think Masumi-san?" Sakayangi said.

"Yeah yeah, I agree as well" A annoyed Kamuro responded.

"I agree with Sakayanagi-san and Kamuro-san, although it's sad, it is the truth" Ichinose said supporting the smug loli and beer-chan.

Meanwhile some of the girls were still dumbfounded with the sudden question or just lost interest.

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those who clamor for men and woman to always be considered equal.

"Yeah! It's not fair for men to treat us unfairly! They always get way better opportunities than us!" a random girl shouted causing most of the girls to nod in agreement.

As a result, we raised the employment rates for women, we made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register.

'Well he isn't wrong about the latter' Some girls thought.

The public opinion of people with disabilities has also changed. We're now told that we should not use the term "disabled people" when referring to them, so as not to discriminate. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

All girls nodded to Ayankouji's statement.

But is it true? I have my doubts.

Now all the girls became interested and started focusing on the boy.

If men and women have different abilities, then their roles also differ. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what polite euphemisms you use. No matter how you try to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change. 

"Well again, although it is sad, it is indeed the truth" Ichinose said with girls silently agreeing with her.

So, my answer would be, "No, we are not equal" To be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

"Wow, Ayankouji-kun's thoughts are sure deep" Matsushita said.

"Yeah he also sounds like a politician or a philosopher" Satou said.

"Agreed" Karuizawa said.

"Hoh? So this is what's always on his mind. Very interesting if you ask me" Kiryuuin said

"It certainly is. After all he always has this enigmatic aura around him and his poker face barely shows anything" Asahina said.

"Now that I think about it, Airi-chan have you ever seen Kiypon change his expression?" Haruka asked to which Sakura shakes her head left and right.

"Excuse me! Shizuku-san!" Ichinose said.

"Yes Ichinose?" Shizuku responded.

"Has Ayanokouji-kun ever change his expression?" Ichinose asked.