Childbearing Simulation Exam? Pt 1.

A/N: thank you to KingpinRisette for letting me use one of his works again. And ohhh boy, this is gonna be a long chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay now we will be reacting to the next one-shot called The Genius, The ladie's Man, The Delinquent, & The Tutor" Shizuku said.

"The what now? The tutor, the delinquent, the genius and the computer?" a random girl said.

"Huh? No that's not the title, and how'd you even hear computer? Anyway, this is one of my favourite one-shots." Shizuku replied.

(A/N: coincidentally this also happens to be one of my favourites)

"This one-shot is also special because it involves her." Shizuku said pointing at UT Shinohara.

"Eh? Me?" UT Shinohara said pointing towards herself and Shizuku nods.

"Yep. This one-shot comes from your universe" Shizuku replied.

"Also, keep in mind that this hasn't happened to you yet or won't happen to you in the meantime. Oh and Karuizawa is also in this one-shot." Shizuku added.

"I never got to ask Satsuki-chan, but what happened to me in your universe?" Kei questioned.

"Hmm? Oh, you decided to drop out." UT Shinohara lied naturally.

"Really? Why?" Kei asked.

"Dunno, you never really told us." UT Shinohara replied and Kei nodded.

"Okay, now let's start!" Shizuku said and started the video.

Video start

3rd Person PoV

"Kiyotaka, stop! I can't take it anymore!" 

"Why can't we see the screen?! Was that Yukimu's voice? And what's Kiyopon doing!" Haruka exclaimed.

"Yukimu now?" Kushida asked.

"Ah, that's Yukimura-kun, Yukimu is the nickname I gave." Haruka replied.

"Do you give nickname's for everyone, Hasabe-san?" Mako asked.

"Not everyone. I mostly give nicknames to people I'm closest to, an exception is Airi-chan." Haruka responded.

"Kiyotaka-kun, I think that's good enough."

"Was that Hirata-kun?" a wild Mei Yu Wang appears.

"I think we should crank it up a notch. I'm sure our lovely wife here would love that, Kiyotaka."

"Miyatchi?! And if you're wondering who I'm talking about, it's Miyake-kun." Haruka stated.

"But did you girls hear what Miyatchi said? Why did he say 'our wife'? And what did he mean by 'crank it up a notch'?" Haruka questioned.

"Hold on, they said 'our wife' so that means... Ayankouji-kun and Miyake-kun are sharing the same person?!" Satou exclaimed.

"Wait, wasn't that person Yukimura-kun?" Kushida asked.

"Hirata-kun was also with them" Mei Yu said.

"OH MY GOD! THEY SWING THAT WAY!" a fujoshi girl shouted causing chaos in the theatre.

"KYAAA! I SUPPORT IT!" another fujoshi girl shouted and some girls silently agreed with her.

"WHAT?! IS KIYOTAKA CHEATING ON ME! b-but... Kiyotaka and other boys..." the blonde gyaru was having mixed feelings.