Piano & Calligraphy

A/N: ayy let's go guys. I got permission to use UT Shinohara from KingpinRisette, huge thanks to him. You should check out his work but im pretty sure most of you would of seen it. oh yeah I also decided to change some of the LN scenes.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay okay, now let's get started with the second video titled ' Piano and Calligraphy ' " Shizuku said. 

"Oh right I forgot something. We have a special guest that will be joining us for a while" Shizuku said.

"Ara~ is it Ayankouji-kun?" Sakayanagi asked.

"If senpai is joining us, I can give him a lap pillow~" Amasawa said.

"No unfortunately it isn't Ayanokouji" Shizuku said making the too- AHEM, the harem disappointed. 

(A/N: Unless you guys want me to add him ;) )

"However I can tell you they're close to those three" Shizuku said pointing towards Kei, Satou and Matsushita.

"Us?" The three said in unison and Shizuku nodded. 

"Is it one of our friends?" Satou asked. 

"Yes it is" Shizuku said.

"Eh? But all of our friends are here except for... Wait is it Satsuki-chan?" Matsushita said.

"Ding! Ding! Correct!" Shizuku said enthusiastically.

"Satsuki-chan? But why is she a special guest" Karuizawa asked.

"Oh right, well it's because this is a different Shinohara" Shizuku said.

"Different? How is she different?" Matsushita asked. 

"let's just say that shes from a different timeline" Shizuku said making the girls confused.

"Eh timeline? What do you mean by timeline? Those exist?" Matsushita questioned again. 

"Nothing you have to worry about anyways lets welcome our special guest!" Shizuku said.

All of a sudden smoke appeared in front of the theatre. Coughing could be heard probably because some girls close to the front accidentally inhaled it. The smoke disappeared revealing a girl who was caughing and looking around the theatre confused.

"Uhm where am I? How did I get here? And why are there a bunch of girls?" Shinohara said or should I say UT Shinohara.

"Welcome Shinohara, before I explain what happened to you, go take the empty seat next to Karuizawa and Satou over there" Shizuku said pointing to where Kei and Satou were sitting. UT Shinohara was shocked but regained her composure.

"Haiiii~!" The girl happily ran to the empty seat and upon doing so, she also gave a big hug to Kei while some tears were streaming down her face.

"EHHHH?? Uhmm what happened Satsuki-chan?" Kei asked.

"Nothing, It's just I missed you thats all" UT Shinohara said then letting go of Kei and sitting on the empty seat. 

"Alright so you want to know what happened right?" Shizuku asked UT Shinohara and she replied with a nod.

"I brought you here today so that we could watch your friend Ayankouji" Shizuku said making UT Shinohara's friend confused.

"Eh? We're going to watch Kiyo?" UT Shinohara said.

"K-KIYOOOO?!" Her friends said in unison. 

"Hey! What's your relationship with Kiyotaka?" Kei asked making Matsushita confused.