(Short Interlude) Images & Illustrations #1

A/N: for this book im thinking of also making the girls react to some one-shots made by other people (Of course I will ask the author for permission to use it) and btw do you guys have tips on how to make your story longer? usually my average word count is around 1k or less so I want to try to aim for at least around 2k and possibly more in the future since 1k and 2k are pretty short in my opinion (Unless that's just me being crazy).

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok! Let's begin!" Shizuku said.

*SNAP*  *SNAP*

Clicking noises could be heard from multiple phones. Some girls were staring at the screen as if they were hypnotized. 

'hehehehe' Karuizawa was drooling in her mind.

'Not bad I guess... Not bad...' Horikita thought.

'Fufu, as expected of Ayankouji-kun~' Sakayanagi thought.

"Kei-chan!, Maya-chan! Hellooooooo" Matsushita said waving her hand in front of their faces.

"Eh? What is it Chiaki-chan?" Satou responded.

"Look! both Kei-chan and Ichinose-san are practically in a trance!" Matsushita said.

"Ne ne, we should take a picture of this" Amikura said to Matsushita to which she agreed and started taking pictures of Kei and Ichinose in their trance.

"Wow! Ayankouji-kun sure does look nice when he smiles" Kushida said.

"Kyaaaa! Ayankouji-senpai! We love you!" The first year girls shouted.

"Amazing Kohai-kun! This will make a great wallpaper for my phone" Kiryuuin said as she proceeds to change her phone's wallpaper.

"Not a bad idea Kir- OW! Sae-chan you meanie! Smacking people in the head isn't nice you know?" Hoshinomiya says while rubbing her head.

"Honestly, what is wrong with this person?" Chabashira muttered.

"Hey Honami-chan, you should also change your wallpaper to Ayankouji-kun" Amikura said.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be to ba- WAIT! W-what are y-you making me say Mako-chan?" Ichinosed replied flustered while Amikura giggled.

"Okay, now next photo!" Shizuku said snapping some of the girls who were in a trance.