(Short Interlude) Images & Illustrations #2

A/N: btw I remember reading this oneshot book of illustrations out of context and i'm using that concept for this chap. I forgot who they were but credits to them also the links to the images will be on the comments.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Will we get to see the second part?" Ichinose questioned.

"Yeah, you girls will. But first, let's take a short break and look at some more Images and Illustrations." Shizuku answered.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. Some Images or Illustrations might have context undernearth them." Shizuku added and a image appeared.

" Shizuku added and a image appeared

'Huh? This ain't right. It should be the opposite.' Shizuku thought.

"Why the hell am I in the picture?" Horikita was displeased.

"Yay! I'm with my book buddy and his friends." Hiyori was happy.

"Why does Ayankouji-kun have an I, on him?" Matsushita questioned.

"Yeah, and why do they have a lamp on them?" Satou added referring to the girls in the image.

"Oi! The I and the Lamp look familiar... arn't they from Pixar?" Ibuki asked.

"Yep. Bingo bingo! They're from Pixar alright." Shizuku answered.

(A/N: im sure pixar films are in the cote, kingugasa has made references with movies, animes, books, and mangas in the light novel. I remember D.Gray-Man, Crime & Punishment and Space Wars were some of them.)

"Pixar? Like, Toy Story, Cars, and The Incredibles?" Mori said.

"Oh yeah, I remember seeing some of those movies." Satou said.

"Hold on, you're telling me Ayankouji-kun, is the I in pixar logo and the girls are the lamps? " Matsushita asked.

"Oh, I get it now. Honami-chan and the girls are bouncing up and down on Ayankouji-kun, if you get what I mean." Asahina said with a smirk causing most of the girls to heat up.

'E-Eh?! Do-Doing it with Kiyotaka!?' Kei thought.

'I wouldn't mind doing it with you at all, senpai~.' Amasawa thought.

"Wh-what?! Nazuna-senpai! How could you say that?!" a flustered Ichinose said.

"Hehe, seeing Honami-chan's face like that is so cute." Asahina teased.

"Oh, me too! I agree with the senpai!" Mako said loudly.

'That guy getting dominated? What the hell?' Ibuki thought.

"What's so wrong Ibuki-san?" Hiyori asked the blushing Ibuki.

"O-Oh? Shiina, you've never seen a pixar movie before?" Ibuki replied and Hiyori shook her head.