Kiyotaka As A Papa?

A/N: Thanks to B0bAsWoRD for letting me use their one shots for this chapter. Originally I was going to put two one shots in this chapter but they were long so I had to do one.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Anyways the first One-shot we are going to react to is called Kiyopapa" Shizuku said.

"Kiyopapa? Who on earth would ship, Ayankouji and his father?" a girl in the audience asked.

"No no no. First of all, that is disgusting and second, that's not what Kiyopapa means" Shizuku said.

"Then what does it mean?" the girl asked.

"Look, you'll understand what it means when the video starts." Shizuku replied and the video rolled.

Video start

Ayankoji PoV

I was wandering around the mini park in our school, with no particular goal in mind.

Spring break is almost over....

And soon, I will go through another year of school. 

I sighed.

"Ayankouji-kun sure likes to sigh alot huh?" Matsushita said.

"Yeah and you certainly like to ask alot of questions about Kiyo" UT Shinohara replied.

"W-what? I'm just curious about him" Matsushita replied a little flustered.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say" UT Shinohara said.

It's been honestly troublesome for my first year.

'everythings been troublesome for you' Horikita thought.

Sensei was the flame that lit up Horikita's match for curiousity and the need to rise to Class A, which eventually lit a trail of gasoline barrels like Ryuuen and Sakayangi.

'Ryuuen?' most girls thought.

The first barrel, Ryuuen, fought me with his goons on the rooftop, thinking it was all his plan but in reality, it was mine.

"Uhm, did we hear that correctly?" Nishino asked.

"Hmm? If you're talking about Ryuuen and his goon's fighting Ayanokouji on the rooftop, then yeah, you heard it correctly" Shizuku replied.

"Is Ayankouji-kun okay?" Ichinose asked worriedly.

"Oh yeah of course. After all, he did beat them" Shizuku said.

"EHHHHH?!" most of the girls were shocked.

"But wasn't Albert with Ryuen!" Nishino shouted.

"Yes, he was. And despite that, he still won" Shizuku replied.

"B-but it was a one vs .... uh wait, how many of ryuen's underlings were there?" Mako asked.

"Well, there was Ryuuen himself, Albert, Ishizaki and Ibuki. So four in total" Shizuku responded.

"B-but it was a one vs f-four!" Mako finally said.

"Yeah! The odds weren't in Ayankouji-kun's favour! Satsuki-chan and Kei-chan you don't seem surpised at all!" Matsushita said.

"Well, this is Kiyo we're talking about, so yeah" UT Shinohara replied.

"What's that supposed to mean? And what about you Kei-chan?" Matsushita asked.