The audacity/ reader x Scarlett

Scarlett Johansson

Reader - 15

One of the crew member's kid turns out to be an annoying kid that goes to y/n school

Words: 847

Your POV:

I'm glaring at this girl who's one year older than me and are taking to MY Scarlett and I don't wike it. And no it isn't because I'm jealous, not this time anyway. It's because I hate her. And don't think I'm this bitch that hates everyone but she is really getting on my nerves. She is one of those pick me girls they make fun of on tiktok that thinks just because she's short and doesn't wear makeup all the guys wants her.

"You know if looks could kill that girl would be having a funeral later this day Y/n" Florence said chuckling.
"Just so you know Florence, we don't like that girl" "oh don't we? Why?" She ask holding in her laugh "she goes to my school and is so annoying, you know when everything she does pisses you off. And she talks shit about everyone" "Oh yeah I get it, you know she's one of the crew's kid" Florence said "She is?!"

I decide to walk over there to se what they're talking about.
"Hi Scarlett" I say as I give her a tight hug. "Hello" I say with the most fake smile to the girl
"Hi I'm Evelyn and you are?" She says.
THE AUDACITY.
" I- you- eh ok? I'm Y/n Y/l/n, I literally go to the same school as you" I say as I clench my hand to a fist. "Oh yeah ok cool" she says with a clear fake smile. I mean I don't say everyone should know who I am just because I'm an actress but come on we go to the same school and have done for several years. "So do you like the marvelmovies?" I ask still holding up the fake smile. "Omg yes I have watched every single one, so how do you know Scarlett?" Evelyn asks so nonchalant. Ha omg this idiot as if she's seen 'every single one' tf. " I'm an actress Evelyn, I've been in every marvelmovie Scarlett has been in since Ironman 2?" "Yeah right, now I remember"
Oh this bitch I'm gonna beat her ass. I mean yeah maybe I'm overreacting but she's getting on my last nerves. I know Scarlett has sensed my anger and so she grab my shoulders and looks at the girl "I'm sorry but I remembered that I have to go over the lines with y/n before the next take, but it was lovely to meet you Evelyn have a great day sweetie" Scarlett tells the girl who said her goodbye and takes of

"oH yEaH oK cOoL" I say mocking Evelyn's voice. "Hey! Y/n"
Scarlett says hitting my arm slightly.
"Oh come on scar she's obviously lying! I bet she's never seen a single marvelmovie in her life. I can't even with her, she just talked to you because her dad probably said you are the main character. I swear to god I want to give her a slap across the face" I get a glare back from her. "Take it easy y/n why are you so angry? Have you eaten anything today?" She asks as she raises one of her eyebrow. I sigh. "No I haven't but that's not the point, she's annoying can't you see!" "Okay y/n you and I both know you get grumpy when you don't eat and this girl is clearly driving you nuts so let's go get something to eat and drink and you can tell me everything about her that you hate" she smirks "you understand me Scarlett Johansson"

After we had got something to eat Scarlett had to go to the bathroom real quick so I stayed at the table just looking on my phone. I see Evelyn is heading towards me so I put down the phone and watch her getting closer to me. This time tho I have eaten something so I'm not as easily irritated as before. "Hi y/n I was just wondering if you would want to come and hangout with me and my friends anytime this week?". At first I got glad I mean it was a nice question after all. But then I remembered it was Evelyn asking so she probably wants something for it. I decided to say yes just to se what she would want from me. "Oh and maybe you can fix so that someone from the marvelcast can come too. Like Chris Hemsworth he's hot" Yep there it was, the favour. I mean ofc there would be a catch. "Yeah maybe" I answer and she walks away happy and starts calling her friends.

Of course I won't get Chris Hemsworth to a obsessed girls night putting him in a hell loop. I'm not going either I just can't really say no to people.

When Scarlett came back from the bathroom I told her what happened and she just started laughing. "Doesn't she knows that Chris lives in Australia?" Scarlett says still laughing. "I don't even think she knows where Australia is" I say making Scarlett laugh even more.

———————————————————————-
Well hello again it's been a while, yeah sorry for that. Don't know how the updates will be still having much in school and life and this is more time consuming that I thought it would be. I don't get how some of you can post like three chapters a day😀

⚠️Hawkeye spoilers episode 4⚠️ have you started to watch Hawkeye yet? I love the series and we got to see Yelena today😍 I mean I think we all knew she would be showing up at some point but I didn't want to get my hopes up in case she wouldn't show up. How do you like the series so far?

Have a good day and drink a lot and take something to eat :)

Oh and I just want to tips on another book on Wattpad from imfinekxx If you like Elizabeth Olsen and the adopting stories you'll love that one. And she writes like no other creator! She's very talented and her book is amazing so I really recommend reading it.