Moody / reader x Scarlett

Scarlett Johansson

reader: 15

A moody day turns into a fight in school 

word: 1805

It's been a bad week. No particular reason, I've just felt empty. Everything feels like a loop and I'm so tired. Everyday is always the same, I wake up, go to school, go to the set and film, come home and go to sleep and then it's exactly the same the next day.

And I don't know why but I've just been feeling down for a few weeks now and I'm starting to get tired of it. I hate when people see me vulnerable, and it's not because I don't like people seeing me weak because I don't think you are weak just because you are sad. It's just that I don't have a reason. I'm just really tired, but aren't we all?

Anyways, instead of getting sad I have a habit to get rude and moody instead. And it's not intentional, I don't know why I am like that, but I guess it's just my way of taking out my feelings. Even though there are many other better ways to do it than to get mad.

And today is the worst day yet. I mean I've managed to keep my feelings and emotions under control, but today is everyone getting on my last nerve and driving me insane. I literally want to punch every single mother fucker that passes me.

I wake up by my alarm at 5.30 but turn it off right away and go to sleep again. Ten minutes later the phone rings again and I turn it off again and get back to sleep again. After what feels like just a second I wake up again by my mom dragging up the curtains in my room and as soon as the sunlight hits my face I drag the cover over my face to get away from the blending torture.

"Come on y/n! You're gonna get late to school!" mom says, dragging off the cover from me and then walking out of the room. I stay in the bed before i get up and put on a pair of green sweatpants with a matching zip up and a white top

 I stay in the bed before i get up and put on a pair of green sweatpants with a matching zip up and a white top

(If you don't like it, choose whatever you want.)

I put up my hair with a clip and right when I'm about to head down to the kitchen mom yells at me again.

"Y/n come on now! You are going to get late to school"

"Jesus fucking christ I'm up, fucking shut up I know I'm gonna get late"

"Don't talk to me like that Y/n! You do never talk to anyone like that, let alone your mother! Eat your breakfast and then get into the car I'm driving you to school" She tells me angry and annoyed.

I do as she says and then grab my backpack and get out to the car. I get into the passenger seat and wait for mom to come to the car. It's a silent drive to school and to be honest I don't dare say anything since the little yelling incident.

We arrive at school and before I get out of the car mom reminds me that Scarlett is picking me up today so we can get to the set after and film some scenes. I grab my backpack and head into the awful prison aka school.