I don't know what to do pt.2 / reader x scar

Scarlett Johansson

Words: 1738

Reader: 13

Request: After Scarlett finds out that she missed her daughter's first period and that she's been very distant she wants to make up for it

Side note: Cosmo is not born yet here

Y/n's pov:

We eat our snacks while watching modern family. After about three episodes I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Considering I didn't sleep much cause of the cramps it was no wonder I was tired. I drift off to sleep in Lizzies embrace while she continues watching modern family.

When I wake up again I'm still in Lizzies embrace. She was now reading a book and hasn't noticed I have woken up. I move a little so she'll notice that I'm awake.

"Hi sunshine" she says when she sees that I'm away. She puts away her book and looks at me. I sit up tiredly and smile to her.

I take up my phone from the table and see that mom called me two times 10 minutes ago. I guess Lizzie didn't hear because I had on silence. I remember that I didn't say anything to her about me going to Lizzie so she must wonder where I am.

"Shit I forgot to call mom and say I was with you" I say to Elizabeth in panic. "It's okay, she called me when you didn't answer, I told you that I picked you up" she says making me a bit calmer. "Oh good, thank you Lizzie" I say in relief.

"But she's coming to get you in-" she pauses to look at the clock."30 minutes" she continues. "Oh  okay" I say.

We get up and I help her clean up the snacks from before. When we're done cleaning we sit down in the sofa and wait for mom to get her.

"How is it at home y/n?" She asks when we're settled. "It's good, mom's been kinda busy with Rose and all but other than that it's fine" I say honestly. "She has?" Elizabeth questions. "Yeah Rose is in this mommy and Colin phase where she wants all the attention she can get" I say chuckling.

"How's that for you" she questions. "Hah okay ms therapist" I laugh."you don't have to answer if you don't want to" she says smiling. "No it's okay, I guess it's fine. I haven't really thought about it until today. It didn't feel so good when mom payed more attention to Rose than me when I needed her help" I admit.

"I think you should tell your mom that" She tells me. "Yeah but I don't want to make her sad, I don't even think she's realised it" I answer.

"Yeah, I don't think so either, but that's why you have to say something to her" she says. "Yeah I guess you're right" I sigh. I mean I get what she's saying. I don't think mom has even realised that she's paying so much attention to Rose. And I know she's not going it on purpose so I may have to do as Lizzie says and tell mom.

We talk a little more and eventually we hear a car pull up in the driveway. I get up and put my phone in the pocket and go to greet mom at the door. "Thank you so much Lizzie, you're an angel" she thank Elizabeth that I could stay here. "No problem at all, it was my pleasure" she respond.