the little prankster/ reader x bw cast

The black widow cast (again sorry)

reader: 5-6

y/n is bored and decides to make some trouble around the set

words: 970

It was another day on set and you were very bored, you had gotten Florence's phone to play on while she was doing some scenes but that got boring pretty quickly. You wanted to do something more fun. Making some chaos, no one could get mad at you because you're little and very cute so doing some pranks wouldn't hurt anyone.

You got to the snack table and reached for some salt bags and quickly put them in your pocket so no one would see. You looked over the set and saw David who was sitting in his chair drinking some water from his glass, this was the perfect first target.

As quickly as your small legs could move you ran up to him. "Hiiii David" you greeted him. "Hiya munchkin, how are you?" he said smiling. "I'm very good," you answered, trying to think of a way to make him look away from his glass. You stood by him for a minute or two until he looked away from the glass. That was your chance. You quickly took up three salt bags from your pocket and ripped them open. You then poured the salt into the water and walked away, not too far though because you wanted to see his reaction when he drank the water. You hide behind the couch to the left waiting for him to take a sip. Soon enough he lifted up his glass of water and took a big sip.

"What the f-" he spitted out the water again and looked around for you. He saw you peeking up behind the couch and when your eyes met you quickly ran away as fast as you could laughing your little evil laugh. He started to chase you and was very quick to catch up with you. He lifted you up and started to tickle you. You begged him to stop while laughing so hard until your stomach hurt. "You little goofball" he said whilst he set you down again. "Do you want to prank the other ones with me" You said with your puppy eyes. "Of course I do" He said, chuckling.

On a tv show a couple of days ago you had seen a prank where they'd taped a piece of paper onto someone's back where there was something funny written on and you thought that would be hilarious to do on Scarlett, but you had a even better idea that would make this prank even more hilarious. The next target was settled.

You took David's hand and led him to your trailer. You then went to your Ipad and searched up a photo. "Can you print this out" you told David as you showed him the photo.

photo:

He burst out laughing and agrees to print out the photo

He burst out laughing and agrees to print out the photo. He then leaves the trailer and comes back a minute later with the printed photo of Scar falling. You both then leave the trailer and head out to where Scarlett is sitting. The plan was that you would go and hug Scarlett and David would go behind her and give you the photo. You would then tape on the photo on her back whilst you hugged her.

You ran towards her with your arms open and jumped in her arms. "Hi little one" She hugged you back. As planned, behind her stood David who handed you the photo and you carefully but quickly taped on the photo on her back. After that you sat and chatted for a while until she had to go. As she stood up and turned her back against you everyone that was also sitting down chatting with you saw the picture and all started laughing.

She turned around confused as to why everyone was laughing and asked what was going on. While everything was going on David was filming, as he always is, to capture this moment and be able to laugh at it for a long time. One of the crewmembers walked over to Scarlett and removed the paper from her back. She looked at you with her very scary mom look and you immediately stopped laughing. But even Scarlett couldn't help but laugh. Then you knew you could start laughing again.

"You missy are in trouble when I come back" She chuckled and walked away. David also had to walk away so the next prank you had to do on your own.

You went back to your trailer and opened the kitchen cabinet. You took out a back of oreos and two bowls. You then went to the bathroom to get some toothpaste. You opened the pack of oreos and then one by one you opened the oreo cookies and removed the filling, you then squeezed on the white toothpaste on the cookie so that it would look like filling. You then put the cookie halves back together and put the cookies in the other bowl. You then walked out of your trailer and saw Rachel and Florence talking to each other. Perfect your two last targets.

You went up to them and said hello to the ladies. "Do you want a cookie?" You said, holding out the bowl for them to take a cookie. They both looked at each other overwhelmed by the cutnes. "Oh thank you y/n, how kind of you" Rachel said as she took a cookie from the bowl. "Thank you bean, you're so sweet" Florence thanked you and took a cookie from the bowl too. Only if she knew what was coming

They both took a bite of the cookies when they suddenly got a disgusted look on their face. Both of them ran to the nearest trash bin to spit out the cookies and then looked at you. you burst out into a fit of evil laughter and ran off.

—------------------------------------------------------------------

This just popped into my head so I had to write it. Evil little y/n is very funny. And can we just take a moment to enjoy the beautiful picture of Scarlett, HAHAHA. I was laughing so hard writing that part and when I searched up the photo too, there are so many edits of that picture it's hilarious