Sick days / reader x Scarlett

Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen

Words: 1194

Reader: 12

Request: y/n gets sick but Scarlett is needed on set so she can't be with y/n, so Lizzie helps taking care of her in the meantime

Y/n's pov:
I have just come home from a long day of filming. We had to film a lot outside today and it got a bit chilly in the end so now I have a sore throat. I don't want to say anything because I really love being on set and as protective Scarlett is, I know if I say something she's going to make me stay home.

As we're filming in a different country right now , some of the cast is living in a big house together. Most of the cast is just renting a house themselves and some are staying with relatives but me, Lizzie, Scarlett, Brie, Evans, Jeremy and Rdj are renting a big house together.

It's very fun staying with them. We have movie and game nights and they all have become like my parents since my real parents couldn't come with me.

I go up to my room in the house and walk into the connected bathroom. Maybe if I take a long shower I will feel a little better.

After I'm done I switch into some comfy clothes and head downstairs where everyone else is. The guys are in the living room watching some football game and Brie, Lizzie and scar are in the kitchen talking.

I go to the kitchen and sit down beside Scarlett. They all greet me with a hi and Scarlett gives me a side hug which I return.

I get up to take a glass of water and sneaky take out an aspirin from the kitchen cabinet. I can just say that the shower didn't exactly help, my throat is still hurting and now my head is pounding too.

I take the aspirin and drink the water then put the glass in the dishwasher before going back to the girls again.

I sit down and just listen to whatever conversation they're having but I can't really concentrate. I'm starting to get really cold but also sweaty at the same time. Fuck.

"How are you feeling y/n?" Brie says. "Scarlett looks at me concerned "oh hunny you look really pale" she says putting her hand on my forehead. "Oh sweetie you're burning up" she says standing up. "I know I'm smoking hot" I say giving her a week smile making the girls chuckle.

"Come on, you're having a fever, you need to go to bed" She says tapping my back. I stand up from the chair groaning and start to walk up to my room. Scarlett follows me up to my bedroom and helps tucking me in.

"Okay, I'm gonna go and get a thermometer and a wet towel I'll be right back" she says when she's done tucking me in.

She comes back with a wet towel and puts it on my forehead. She demands me to open my mouth so she can check my temperature.

"Oh, you have 39°c (102 in Fahrenheit I think) fever hunny" she sighs looking at me with sympathy. "But I have to film tomorrow" I say sadly. "I'm sorry baby but you're not in condition to go to set tomorrow, I will call the Russo's and tell them that you are sick and needs some days off"

"You're such a mom" I groan pressing my head back into the pillow. "You're gonna thank me one day" she says chuckling. "Now try get some sleep and I will check on you tomorrow okay?" She continues and I nod.

I wake up to Scarlett stroking my hair. "Do you always watch people sleep?" I question sleepy. "It's a hobby, deal with it" she chuckle ruffling my hair.

" I actually feel a lot better today so I think I can go to set" I lie thinking she would believe it. Well silly me. "Hah nonsense, you're still very hot-" "ah thank you I know" I interrupt her, making her smirk. "And I checked your temperature and it has gone down but only to 38°C (100 in F)" she continues her sentence.

"Ah man" I say disappointedly. "Well looks like we're going to have a girls day today" she says smiling. "You're not going to set today?" I ask her "nope I'm staying with you" she answers.

We're watching a movie when Scarlett's phone starts ringing. "Hi" she answers. "Now? Yeah I understand ok" she says before hanging up. I look at her waiting for her to inform me. "It was joe, he wants me to come in and film. It was kind of urgent so I have to get there now" She says

"Oh, that's fine with me, I'm good on my own" I say reassuring her. "Hah no that won't happen, I may not be her but Lizzie is still home. She's going to take care of you while I'm gone" She says. "I'm perfectly capable of taking care of my self MOM" I say offended. "I know but I don't care".

Soon after Scarlett gets out of the of the room Elizabeth enters. "Hello darling how are you feeling?" She asks as she walks into the room. "My head still hurts a bit but other than that I'm fine" I smile. Okay maybe I was lying just a bit heh, honestly my whole body hurt so much. "Okay, but I'm sorry to break it but Scarlett and I have agreed that you are going to stay in bed the whole day even if you say you feel better" she tells me. Honestly the both act more mommily than my own.

I give her a glare. "I'm sorry but we're the grownups here" she says with her hands up. "The boring grownups" I whisper, though not quietly enough. "Hay I'm fun. We are still going to have a very fun day okay!" She says offended. I laugh and nod.

She goes out of the room and comes back with a tray. On the tray there's a bowl with chicken noodle soup and a big cup of tea. She puts the tray on my lap and sits down beside me.

I drink up the tea pretty quickly. "I'm not really hungry" I say to Lizzie as I put down the empty cup on the tray. "Just try and eat some hun, you need food" she says.

I kinda feel like throwing up an I don't really think that eat is the best thing I can do right now. "Please Lizzie I'm really not in the mood to eat" I beg. "you don't have to eat now if you don't want to, we can save this for later" she says understanding taking the tray off me.

She goes down to the kitchen to leave the tray again and when she comes back up I feel so tired I almost can't keep my eyes open.

She gets down under the covers with me and I snuggle into her almost immediately falling asleep.

————————————————————
Sorry this was so trash but I wanted to post the request.

I feel like especially Scarlett would be very productive if you'd get sick haha.

Well well, until next time, stay safe my friends <3