Terrible mom

Scarlett Johansson and Florence Pugh

Trigger Warnings: mention of alcoholism and panic attacks. Please don't read if you can't handle that. Stay safe❤️

After busy days at the set y/n feels tired. She gets sent out by her teacher and it doesn't gets better when her mom decides to pay for a visit.

Words: 2051

Y/n's pov:
The set has been so busy these past few weeks. I have my own tutor on set so I can get on with filming easier. So the day starts at 6.30 with school and right after school I'm rushed to film my scenes and then we get done filming around midnight. After that I have to study and rehearse my lines for the next day.

I have been sleeping in my trailer these past few stressful weeks mostly because it's the easiest but also because my mom has kind of a bad relationship to alcohol and right no it's not so fun to be at home.

She never does anything to me other than being a absolute ashole. She would never hit me but she gets so, so angry and easily irritated so the best thing to do is just stay away.

But of course she has to ask questions. "When are you coming home?" "why aren't you coming home?" and after the normal questions the anger kicks in. "Why do you always have to be such a brat" "I do everything for you and you can't even come home to spend time with me"  that sort of messages do I get daily at this point.

She haven't had the best days at her job so she's currently taking time off too. Which is even worse because that means she can drink whenever she wants to.

But being at the set is a comfort in that way. Sure it's stressful but I have both Scarlett and Flo that takes care of me like I was their own.

I haven't told them about mom. I just don't want them to get that picture of her. When she doesn't drink she's great to be around, she's loving and funny and I just don't want them to see her as the drunk mom you know.

But it's tearing me apart. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I can't live like this. I just want everything to be normal. I don't want to carry around this burden.

I lay in bed watching the ceiling when the alarm goes of. I woke up like half an hour ago but I didn't really wanted to get up. 

It's 5.30 and I have one hour to get ready until school starts. I get up and put on some sweatpants and a tank top. I put my airpods in and put on my favourite playlist.

I go over to my makeup table and sit down. I put on some concealer and brow gel. I don't want to do so much since I'm going to have to take it off either way when I'm done with school.
The rest of the time I just sit and watch tiktok until I have to go.

I get in and my tutor says that we're going to start with history. Fuck off. I sigh and get out my papers from my backpack.

"Y/n you're gonna have to focus!" My teacher scolds after about 20 minutes. "I'm sorry" I mumble. My teacher gives me a look and continues with whatever she talked about.

I sit and look out of the window when I see my teacher in front of my desk. She doesn't look very happy. "Y/n this is meaningless if you don't even listen to me" she says angrily. I roll my eyes, not the greatest idea...

"You know what take a break y/n this isn't working" she says before going back to her desk.
Damn okay.

I just sigh and get out of the trailer. I hate this so much. I get out and sit on the staircase when Florence walks by.