𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌" I... WE KNOW WHERE MY MOTHER HID THE CUP. WE KNOW WHERE THE CUP IS. " 

" Come again? " 

" The tarot cards. My mom, she must have painted them years ago, but the Mortal Cup has to be hidden inside the Ace of Cups. The card looks exactly like it. Wait, why aren't you guys happy about this? All we have to do is find... Dot. " 

" That card which we saw in the very starting. " Hope said as she remembered. 

" You are right. " Rose said. 

" If Dot had the cards when she was taken, we don't have much time. If Valentine gets his hands on the Cup... " 

" We know. If Valentine started creating Shadowhunters or gained control of demons, it'd be like Beyonce riding on a dinosaur through Times Square. People would notice. " 

" Beyonce riding on a dinosaur through the Times Square. Very nicely dramatically explained. " Damon said exerting on the word dramatic. 

" Agreed. " Theo said. 

" But he can control demons. I've seen it. " 

" Mmm, paying off a few demons is easy, especially since they rarely survive long enough to collect. " 

" Still waiting on Valentine's thank-you card. " 

" Nope. " Clary said. 

" Opening the gates of hell... that's a little more tricky. " 

" Valentine doesn't have the cards. I do. They're in my desk back at the precinct. When Clary went missing, I went to the loft and I cleared everything out, 'cause I didn't want the Circle to track her. " 

" That is great. This made your work easy. " Davina said. 

" Not really. " Theo said. 

" That's great. This should be easy. " 

" Hmm, that's what General Custer said. " 

" Magnus is right. Valentine has spies everywhere, even in the NYPD. We have to be discreet. " 

" Discreet? You look like something out of The Mummy movie. " Magnus titters. 

They chuckle at this. 

" We'll go in the morning. Werewolf healing, remember? This is nothing a couple of hours of beauty sleep can't fix. " 

Scene Changes. 

" That's you. With the that girl... what was her name... Maria? " Bonnie said. 

" Maureen. " Simon corrected.