𝖙𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌Clary : Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore. 

" Where were you? The place immediately changed. " Kol asked. 

" It's a Seelie Glade. " Theo answered. 

Meliorn : Welcome to the Seelie Glade, Clary Fairchild and Rosaline Morgenstern. The remotest edges of it. 

" How did you get there? " Elijah asked. 

" There are entrances all through the mundane world. " Rose answered. 

Clary : How did we get here?

Rose : There are entrances all through the mundane world.

Theo : You just have to know where to look.

Clary : Why did we have to come here to find our father? 

" Same question. " Caroline said. 

Meliorn : Because of your necklace. It's a Portal shard. 

Jace : Tell us something we don't know. 

Meliorn : How does it work?

Clary : When I touch the crystal and I think of someone, I can see where they are.

Meliorn : I'm curious, Shadowhunter, who knows so much about Portals, did you never wonder why this Portal shard doesn't behave the way normal Portals do? 

" He really has a point. " Bonnie said. 

Jace : Normal Portals can only take you to places you've been. I guess I never really thought about it.

Meliorn : I see Isabelle is the smart one in the family. Your Portal shard works the way it does because it's a piece of a Portal from another dimension. 

Isabelle smiled. 

Rose : Another dimension?

Clary : You're saying there's a Portal in some other universe that can take us to anyone if we just think of them? 

" What? " Davina asked in surprise. 

Meliorn : If you can find the only Portal still standing in that dimension... it will take you to your father.

Scene Changes

Alec : Then they put Jace and Theo in, and that can't be, you know... Just, hold on one second. Where the hell have you been?

Isabelle : Where I needed to be. Away from you and your fiancee.

Alec : Jace, Theo, Rosaline and Clary are on the run. I can't protect you if you don't tell me the truth.