𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌ISABELLE: BRING THE FLOWERS OUT TO THE WEDDING TENT. Put the lilies up on the dais, and lay the rose petals at the entrance.

Woman: Isabelle, which color do you like better? It's for the curtains adorning the wedding tent.

Isabelle: Hmm. The cobalt blue. It's elegant, masculine... very Alec.

Woman: I'll put the cobalt blue out right away.

Isabelle: How are we supposed to get any work done with all this going on?

( Jace walks past by Izzy. )

Isabelle: [sighs] We haven't had a wedding here in years. People are allowed to be excited.

Jace: We need to focus. Have you narrowed down the list of warlocks more powerful than Magnus Bane?

Isabelle: [sighs] I've got it down to 20. But it's gonna be hard to figure out which one cast that spell on Jocelyn. 

" It would be obviously very difficult finding the warlock who made the potion. " Freya said. 

Jace: I don't care how tough it is, we've gotta find him. Back at Renwick's, I let Valentine go. I won't make that mistake again. We gotta wake up Jocelyn, in case she heard anything about his plan.

Isabelle: Have you spoken to Alec?

Jace: He's probably busy, what with wedding plans and all. And I don't need to talk to anyone. Let's just stick to the mission, okay? ( He leaves from there. )

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black.

Scene Changes.

( Clary, Luke and Theo are standing near Jocelyn. )