Eleven

Yoongi's Point of View

I was excited to meet Heejin again, even though I barely slept the night before because of the jet-lagged. Instead of having the night off like the rest of the guys, I decided to go for a quick dinner with Heejin. She had been complaining to me about work for the past couple of days, so I thought I'd meet her after office hours for dinner just too cheer up. I know she has a boyfriend that can do that for her, but since she was complaining about her work stuff to me, I felt more than happy to bring her out.

And oh, I had been missing her too. 

Quite weird admitting that but I couldn't go anywhere without having something to remind me of her so to see her tonight, I was pretty excited for it.

I promised that I'd be there at her office around 8PM but I got there 20 minutes earlier so I just waited at the lobby til she finished work. When it was nearing to 8PM, I decided to text her to tell her that I just reached. I mean, I didn't want to sound pathetic.. 

"Were you in a call?", she asked as she buckled herself in.

I stuttered and said no.

"But I saw your car from my window since 15 minutes ago. I thought you were in a call that's why you didn't call me"

I felt my cheeks burned but I think she was quite distracted to work notice how red my face was. I decided to bring her to our favorite place because I knew she would want to drink after that. When we got there, we started talking but mostly about her work. 

"Enough about my stupid work. I see that you are holding a bag, what is that?", she asked, pointing at it.

I quickly handed her the bag and watched her unwrapping all the gifts that I had gotten for her in New York. It was nothing much but I got her all of the things that reminded me of her; coffee beans, phone cover and fuzzy socks. She had lots of them back in high school because her house had cold tiles so she would always wear them. 

She rubbed the fuzzy socks against her cheeks, "So fluffy.. Thanks Yoongs"

"Anyways, I am quite full already and don't have work tomorrow. You wanna drink by the river? I feel like drinking, lots of it so you need to be the designated driver for tonight. Is that okay?", she added.

I chuckled and nodded at her request - I hadn't seen her drunk in a long time and since both of us were bad drunks, we would always only let one person drink more than their body could take. 

By the time we got to the place, she was already quite drunk so both of us just on the car hood, while enjoying the view that the night was offering. She started talking a lot, mostly about our childhood. I just listened and couldn't help but wonder why did she decide to cut things off with me without offering any explanation. I wanted to ask her but seeing how stressed she was with work, I didn't feel like putting another burden on her shoulder.

"I'm so drunk", she said to me while resting her head on my shoulder.

I smiled looking at how red her face was so I said, "Time to get you home"

She agreed.

The drive back to her house was quite because she fell asleep halfway and by the time we got to her place, she was already sleeping like a log so I carried her all the way to her house while hoping to God that Eun Woo could help to open the door.

"How much did you let her drink?", Eun Woo asked at the first sight of us.

I shrugged, "She said she had a stressful day at work"

I carried her into her room and tucked her warmly under the covers and when I was about to leave her room, that was when I realized that that was my first time being in her room. I started looking at the pictures that she had on the window frame - I scanned one by one, trying to find a photo of her boyfriend but I saw none. 

I went back to her bed and sat next to her. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and when I was about to leave the room, I heard her calling my name. I turned around, she was looking at me with her half-opened eyes.

"Hey, sleepy head. I think you should get some rest", I sat down again next to her while caressing her head.

"Can you stay here for the night?", she asked. Looking at the state that she was in, I doubt she would remember asking me this in the morning.

I bit my lip because I wanted to instantly say yes but it wasn't the right thing to do. Especially when she was someone's girlfriend. What if her boyfriend suddenly came home.

I smiled and said, "I would love to but  your boyfriend would kill me if he finds out"

"but I don't have a boyfriend.."