i

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright  © 2022-2023 by mjwritesx, W*ttpad. All Rights Reserved.

Don't steal my hard work. I do not consent for THE STAGES OF LOVING YOU to be posted NOVELWW. (previously known as NOVELHD) .) If you find my work(s) on NOVELWW it is stolen material and does not belong there. The only draft of  THE STAGES OF LOVING YOU will only be posted on W*ttpad on the profile mjwritesx.

COPYING STORIES IN ALL OF THEIR INTEGRITY A CRIME.

(I feel like it kind of sad I have to post this above in 2022 on Wattpad but I feel I need to in order to have some sort of sercuity over my work.)

This work is fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, places or events are entirely coincidental.

*

S U M M E R Y

In which Evie and Jacob go through the stages of love.

Heartbreak might be one of them.

FULL SUMMERY COMING SOON

*

T I M E L I N E

Started | 9th of Dec, 2022.

Re- posted & rewritten | 23rd of Feb, 2023

This is the official timeline for THE STAGES OF LOVING YOU,
later dates published on different writing sites such as NovelWW are stolen material.

*

D E A R R E A D E R

Hello. It's been a few months since I came back to Wattpad. How are you guys? I hope everything is going well wherever you may be. I'm back with present, a romance: THE STAGES OF LOVING YOU.

I'm so happy to be sharing this story with you, dear reader, and I hope you end up loving it as much as I enjoy writing it. I am a little out of my comfort zone, writing this, since it is my first romance novel in sometime, so prepare yourselves for some charming boys, cute-mushy moments and classical romance. It truly means so much that I still share stories with you guys, so thank you for being here. xoxo