11.

HE IS DREAMING ABOUT HER

HE IS DREAMING ABOUT HER. And in his dreams, she's like soft silk, daisies and her mouth is like heaven and honey. She's strangling him. Her thighs pressing into either side of his hips and he's a moaning mess as she leaves a trail of hot, sweet kisses below his jawline, travelling lower until she reaches his neck and his collar-bones.

He grips her hips, before devouring her mouth with his own and turns them until he's above her, and loving the way she feels underneath him but letting her have control, letting her have his way with him, letting her burn him with her touch as she lingers her hand over his chest, he gasps.

"Evie," he says, becoming slightly breathless. "What if we get caught?"

"Shh," she says. "We won't. My parents are never in, and we're all alone...all night. You can be naughty with me if you want to," Then the killer blow. "Jakie," She lets his nickname roll out of her mouth slowly just as her smaller hands and fingers and nails dig into his back, his hair, his skin.

"Evie," he says, kissing her hip, her breast, her stomach, and everywhere he can reach. "Evie, talk to me, please,"

She pushes his face up to meet her own, her lips near his mouth. "I love you, Jakie."

He wants to say the words so badly...although they are caught in his mouth. Stuck on the tip of his tongue as Evie reaches up to kiss the corner of his mouth...her breath is sweet like sugar.

His world spins.

Then he wakes up with the words on his lips, groggy with sleep and an erection. He rolls over on his back only to see his fan on the ceiling spinning cold air into his room. Outside, he hears the Ranch awaken with life. Birds chirping, horses being let out of the stables and into three paradoxes, his mother downstairs preparing breakfast....and he's alone, upstairs consumed by the remains of his dream flooding back to him in small pieces.

"Oh, hell," he says to himself. "I just had a dream that I had sex with her."

Then a shadow passes his door. It's his big brother Daniel. He's wearing his rodeo hat, boots and a dazzling smirk appears on his face. "Did you just say you had a sex dream, bro?"

If Jacob could magically shut his bedroom door to save him the second-hand embarrassment right in that very moment, he would have.

"Don't listen to the conversations I have with myself."

Daniel continues to smirk. "Wasn't going to. But the opportunity arrived and how could I not. But if it helps, it happens to the best of us...just make sure you please yourself with the door closed,"

And with that, Jacob stumbles out of his bed in his boxers and slams the door shut only to hear the echoing laughter of his brother travelling down stairs— leaving him with a problem of his own to deal with.

He was horny.

He stares at his reflection in the mirror, in his bathroom, wondering what to do. It was like she was still here. Her touch, her breath, her voice, her....everywhere. And now she was in his dreams, leaving him with erections. He grabs his phone....seeing her ID at the top of his call list.