Beloved Partner

Rimuru x Raphael - Rimuru x Ciel

Fluff

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Rimuru has defeated Clayman, and now all the demon lords are currently on break until the place has been fixed and when they finish preparing the banquet.

In one of the rooms are Rimuru, Shion, Ranga, Ramiris, Veldora, Treyni, and Beretta. Veldora and Ramiris were reading a manga, Beretta cleaning the spoils of the battle, Shion, Treyni, and Ranga are playing with the fox that was cursed but was saved by Rimuru.

Rimuru is standing in the middle of the room with some distance to his subordinates and friends with his hands clasped.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

"I'm sorry Raphael" (Rimuru)

<< Hmph! >>

"Come on please forgive me, I'll listen to your entire informations next time, so please forgive me, partner" (Rimuru)

<< Hmph! >>

"What about I'll accept a request from you? You can ask me anything" (Rimuru)

<< Anything? >>

"Yes, anything" (Rimuru) said, and were followed by silence for a few seconds. After a few seconds, Raphael spoke.

...

<< Then can I use a clone and sleep with master every night? >>

She's so straight forward, but sleeping with my skill that I consider my partner, huh, I guess it's not that bad. But it would be my first time sleeping with a girl!! Well, she's a skill so she's genderless like me but I call her a girl because of her voice. What should I do!?

"I-Is that what you want, Raphael" (Rimuru) asked while having imaginary sweats.

<< Is it unacceptable? >> (Raphael) said with a slight sad tone.

Since when can she express emotions like this?! But I can't really say 'no' since I told her I'll do anything.

"(Clears Throat) Ehem, No, I'll accept your request but can you go inside a clone without endangering yourself?" (Rimuru)

She's a very useful partner of mine and I think I developed some feelings for her. When she first came into my life was 30 days after my reincarnation, I was very lonely, hopping mindlessly inside of a cave with no sight or hearing whatsoever, until I heard her voice.

Despite of her only answering if I ask, I was still very happy, I didn't even know why I didn't go crazy before she spoke to me but I guess it was worth waiting.

And a lot of time we've been together, I think I developed some feelings for her, I think I lov.... Wait, what am I saying!? Is it even normal to fall in love with a skill?!

(Sign) I don't care of people thinking of me being weird anymore, I'll just be true to my feelings, and I don't want Raphael to get hurt or even worse, die, while she's in a vulnerable clone.

<< Don't worry master, If I die inside the clone, my consciousness would just return to your body because I'm your Ultimate Skill and we're bound by souls >>

"I see... I, Rimuru Tempest the chairman of Jura Tempest Federation, will accept my partner, Lord of Wisdom, Raphael's request" (Rimuru) said with dignity.