Rudra's Reincarnation Part 1

Rimuru x Velgrynd

...

...

...

(Velgrynd's POV)

After Rimuru defeated me, he helped me or more like, he saved me. I have already traveled several worlds, trying to find Rudra's reincarnation.

I'm very thankful for that slim--- No, despite him being an actual slime, I think it's a bit rude calling him that, but his slime form is still pretty cute and also his human form... Hyaaaaaahhh! What the hell am I thinking, I'm Rudra's partner!

"(Sign)" (Velgrynd)

Rimuru Tempest, my benefactor, I'll be sure to repay you.

...

...

I can sense it! I can finally sense Rudra's soul fragments! Not just that, it's a large portion of it!

I jog through the sidewalks, some people are giving me perverted looks, some just seemed to be fascinated, some are jealous of my looks, some just minded their business as they all should be. But I ignored all of them and just wanted to see Rudra again, or more specifically, his reincarnation.

I started running and felt that I am getting closer and closer as I feel the fragments. I turned to a corner and there's a lot of humans here but the first thing I saw was three people, two men and one girl.

The brown haired man seems to be the girl's lover while the other is 'third wheeling'?

I sensed that the black haired man have the large quantity of Rudra's soul fragments. But it seemed weird, he looks nothing like Rudra, he's tall and one might say he's average looking but to me, he looks really attractive.

 But it seemed weird, he looks nothing like Rudra, he's tall and one might say he's average looking but to me, he looks really attractive

But who cares, Rudra is Rudra.

I slowly walked near them and I sensed something weird about Rudra's reincarnation, this presence, I'm not just talking about Rudra's soul fragments but...

...

Rimuru?

...

...

Rudra's reincarnation is Rimuru? Wait no no no, my skills are probably malfunctioning, well it's not like I hate Rimuru, I actually like him... Wait, what am I saying?!

The way he talks, his personality, his natural expression is the same as the Slime Rimuru... There's no doubt that this black haired man is Rimuru Tempest when he was still human!

I walked closer to them and so I can hear them more clearly without enhancing my senses, I also concealed myself.

"Let me introduce you, this is my fiancee" (???)

"N-Nice to meet you, my name is Sawatari Miho" (Miho)

"Oh hi, I'm Mikami Satoru... Of course I know who you are, you're famous" (Satoru)