Slime and Vampire Part 1

Rimuru x Luminous

Yuri - Lemon

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Shizue is dying and one of her last wish is by Rimuru consuming her for she doesn't want to die in the world she hates. Rimuru consumed her, gaining a human form.

The adventurer trio mourned her death and depart but before that Rimuru gave them some new gear. The dwarves and goblinas also made Rimuru some clothes.

Rimuru went to their private tent, wanting to have an alone time after telling Rigurd to not let anyone in.

"Mhn" (Rimuru)

Rimuru transformed to their human form naked, they look like a 4-8 years old girl, short blue silver hair, and beautiful golden eyes.

Rimuru tested their new human form, closed and opened hands, focusing on hearing, vision even without {Magic Sense}, they still haven't seen their own form since there's no mirror, and they made an clone of themselves.

After Rimuru defeated Ifrit, they gained a skill called {Doppelganger}, they raised their hand and a black mist came out, the mist then formed into another Rimuru.

"Ohhhhh" (Rimuru)

"So that's how it is, it does indeed looked like Shizu. I can't see any hints of me from my previous life at all. What a beautiful young..." (Rimuru) muttered as they inspect the face of their clone, or their own face.

'Determining the gender is something that has to be done... Well, just from the feeling, I've gotten the gist of it already' (Rimuru) thought, looking away from the clone with a slight blush.

Rimuru covered their face with their hands and faced the clone, they opened the two fingers that's covering her eyes, and opened her eyes, and they looked down at the clone's lower body.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

After I looked at it, I fell down on the floor, looking at the ground.

'My son turned into my daughter' (Rimuru) thought as she lightly punch the floor with some imaginary tears in her eyes.

A 37 years old handsome man died and reincarnated as a genderless slime, and gained a female human form. How sad that my life has become like this, without my son to support me.

...

'Well I already became genderless the moment I became a slime, and Shizue is a woman so I guess it's pretty normal that my human form would be female, but I need to get used to this' (Rimuru)

I put my clothes back on and ask some questions to {Great Sage} like the black mist thing.

...

...