Possessive Master Part 2

Rimuru x Ciel

Lemon - Kinky

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

"I-Itadakimasu" (Ciel)

"Good girl" (Rimuru) said and patted Ciel's head with a smile.

Rimuru slowly inserts his member inside Ciel and made contact with a certain wall.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~" (Ciel)

Rimuru forcefully pushed his member forward despite the wall and he successfully penetrated Ciel that now have blood coming out of her vagina, flowing down the bedsheets.

Why did Ciel bled like a normal human girl virgin? The answer is simple, Rimuru, when he chained down her hands, he also made Ciel's body more like a human, and disabled most of her resistance like {Pain Nullification} to let her feel the full sex experience. Even though her body is now very human-like, like Rimuru as a slime, she doesn't need stuff like breathing.

"Ahhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn~ it hurts~ mhhmmm~ Master it hurtssss~" (Ciel)

Ciel cried like a child, normally if she's in pain or confused as such, she'd hide it from her Master to avoid worrying him, but because of her Master's previous stimulation, she now can't properly think straight despite her being the 'Goddess of Knowledge' because of how sensitive she is to Rimuru's touch.

"Shhhhh shhhhhh, don't worry, I won't move until the pain resides" (Rimuru) said in a gentle tone that calmed Ciel down as he caress her cheeks and hair.

But what Ciel didn't expect is that Rimuru suddenly pulled his member and before his member goes out of Ciel's vagina, he thrust back inside her and hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" (Ciel) screamed as tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"M-Meanie, liar, evil Master" (Ciel) said as more tears came out of her eyes.

Despite her words and pain, her face somehow looks like she's full of pleasure.

'Oh my, did I just made her a masochist?' (Rimuru)

"Sorry, I just wanted to tease you, sorry for lying. This time I won't do it again, I'll move whenever you're ready" (Rimuru)

"Liar" (Ciel)

"I just wanted to see what your cute reactions would be, I won't hurt you again, okay?" (Rimuru) said in a gentle and sincere tone as he caress Ciel's cheeks.

"O-Okay" (Ciel) said with an innocent face with some leftover tears on the corner of her eyes.

'So cute' (Rimuru)

Rimuru warmly smiled at her and gently wiped her tears with his hand, as he saw Ciel calmed down, he gently removed her golden collar and gave her cheeks and neck light kisses while he's still inside Ciel.

"Mhhhhmmm~" (Ciel)

...

10 minutes have passed and the pain that Ciel was feeling resided. Rimuru was still giving her gentle kisses and she seemed to enjoy it and was happy that her Master kept his words.

"M-Master" (Ciel)

"Hmmm?" (Rimuru) hummed in question as he continued kissing Ciel's neck with his eyes closed.

Rimuru knew why Ciel called out for him but wanted her to say it for herself. Ciel blushed and spoke up.

"Mhhhmmm~ M-Master you can now m-move" (Ciel)