Slime and Vampire Part 4

Rimuru x Luminous

Yuri

...

...

...

(Foss' POV)

"Fufu, we're lovers" (???)

"..."

"..."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh?!?" (Foss)

W-What? Lovers? Rimuru-sama and this lady? B-But they're both girls and Rimuru-sama has never told me and probably any of her subordinates that she's in a relationship with someone.

"Tsk, you're so loud, it would be troublesome if someone were find me here. Tell Rimuru that I'll be seeing her in a week from now" (???)

As soon as she said that, my head blanked, my body went so light, I couldn't move limbs, and my eyes were heavy.

"This will be our little secret, be sure to only tell Rimuru about this, and only her" (???)

I couldn't held back anymore as everything went dark.

...

...

"---oss... Oi Foss!" (???)

I slowly opened my eyes to see Gobuemon-san. What happened?

D-Did I fell asleep in a middle of a battle?! W-Wait, I remembered that Gobuemon-san was unconscious.

"Gobuemon-san! Are you okay?!" (Foss)

"I'm fine, what happened to the other guy after I was knocked unconscious?" (Gobuemon)

"Huh? Uhhhh. I don't know?" (Foss)

"Really? Huh? I don't either" (Gobuemon)

I feel like there was a guy. Why don't I remember? The woman...

The woman with heterochromatic eyes! She did something, I have to tell Gobuemon-san!

"Actually there's---" (Foss) said but suddenly grabbed her throat while gasping.

"Oi Foss what happened?!" (Gobuemon) said and pat Foss' back.

"(Cough) (Cough) N-Nothing, there's just a bug that flew in my mouth, y-yeah a bug!" (Foss)

"This will be our little secret, be sure to only tell Rimuru about this, and only her"

Did she do something to me? I tried to bring her up to Gobuemon-san but my throat suddenly got dry and itchy, like it's preventing me.

I feel bad for hiding this from Gobuemon-san but I have no choice. I'll just tell Rimuru-sama after all of this is over.

"(Sign) Enough playing around and let's go back" (Gobuemon) said with a happy smile that confused Foss.

"Gobuemon-san? Is something wrong?" (Foss)

"Ah no. Rimuru-sama was victorious, she's evolving into a Demon Lord" (Gobuemon)

I clutched my chest and signed with both relieved and uneasiness.

Shion-sama and the others. Can they really be revived?

...

...

Tempest has finally won and the battle has ended. I am ashamed that I doubted Rimuru-sama that she can revive the dead townspeople but she did it and saved everyone that died.

The Yuurazania refugees arrived here with a few hiccups but was all sorted out, I still don't know what happened to Karion-sama's battle with Milim-sama, but I can only hope, which is unbefitting of me since I'm a subordinate of Karion-sama and I should have full faith in him but this is Milim-sama we're talking about.